Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~)

+9
silly
DariusDash
amir21
Lvc
Successor
duizhang
tabletaffy
Inachi
kenzhi
13 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~)

Post by jojetaime Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:43 pm

me being as easily-influenced as ever...

Darius (1) - tiffany
Tiffany (2) - Darius, joleen
jojetaime
jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

https://www.facebook.com/iamnotjoleen

Back to top Go down

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~)

Post by tabletaffy Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:47 pm

seriously, it's not me. i'm human. both in game and outside of the game(:

-edit-
i seriously think it's darius. waaahhh. trust meeee.....Sad

tabletaffy

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:00 pm

It's already 9pm, since tiff has the highest no. of votes till now. She has been burnt.

Who will win....

coming up next post~!
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:06 pm

The humans were all unsure who is the last remaining ww. They gambled their chances on tiff whom they have the highest suspect as the ww. Were they right or wrong?

Now heres an image to represent Mrs kakashi Xd

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 9 Tiff

Does she look like a ww or a human?

Lol a picture tells a thousand words. She is human.

In other words the wws had won!

But who is the ww???

Darius dash whom is the 2nd suspect?

Heres another picture :

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 9 Seth

So tell me, is darius the ww? NO AGAIN !!! HAHAHAHA!

That leaves joleen and successor....

boyband fanatic joleen is busy chasing guys and is 100% human so that means.......

YES THE LAST WW IS SUCCESSOR. HAHA! ROFL!!!!

Good game guys and gals! Nice hosting with all your support!~

Hope you all had fun and enjoy your public holiday tmr!!

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 9 Thankyou
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Oh ya i forgot to ask who successor wants to eat Xd

Doesn't matter whoever he eats also win.

I sms him now :X
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by silly Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 pm

LOL grats ww ^^

silly

Back to top Go down

Post by amir21 Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Aww, dearie. I love you I love you I love you

Oohh yeah! Victory is so sweet, successor! Laughing

Good game all! ;D thnks, Kenzhi for hosting!

amir21

Back to top Go down

Post by DariusDash Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Whew! That was one hella mafia game! And the host's description was so true to the max. And oh, nice pic to describe me! Wink

Had I known, I would've voted for Successor, based on a few factors:

1) He claiming Amir was innocent - in cases of which, a WW defending another WW.
2) He tried to vote for Inachi the Seer once. And so after, she was eaten.

However, that would result in a tie. Hence I let that blind gut-feeling get the better of me. No
DariusDash
DariusDash

Back to top Go down

Post by jojetaime Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:28 pm

OOH! i forgot that successor was in the game, he's not ard is he?

"boyband fanatic joleen is busy chasing guys and is 100% human so that means"

#^$&%*#@!$#%?!?!!!?!!!
jojetaime
jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:28 pm

He wants to eat joleen LOL! (joleen dun read this)
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:32 pm

jojetaime wrote:OOH! i forgot that successor was in the game, he's not ard is he?

"boyband fanatic joleen is busy chasing guys and is 100% human so that means"

#^$&%*#@!$#%?!?!!!?!!!

HAHA just for fun and laughter. You would nv know what picture I prepared for you LOL! Better not show it.

Oh ya :X I missed out the ww picture I prepared for successor XD

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 9 Ww

Scary eh! LOl!
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:22 pm

congrats werewolves. This is such an enjoyable game with 100% participation throughout, thanks kenzhi and all. Special thanks to joleen and kenzhi for bringing together the mafia members.

Successor, I want to skin you alive, you cheated my feelings Sad

I did suspect you when you voted me, but after analyzing, I concluded that you are a human trying your best to nab the werewolves instead of following. And if you are ww, you must be a darn stupid one cos if you were to vote for tiffany, game will end straight, why take the trouble to vote me? Little did I know you can be so cunning.

looks like you've learned a lot from the army huh? you camouflaged yourself so well and got us blinded. LOL... you watch out ah, I won't let you off, I'll haunt you wherever you go What a Face
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Road Kamelot Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Sis!! I told u rite~ it's successor! Heheh.. Too bad can't talk so much in e game..cos dead alredi..

Road Kamelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:41 pm

yala, you clever lah..... instead of giving you 60% for gut feeling, I give you 55% only Laughing .... because...... you said in your msn that if it's not successor, it's silly..... LOL...

hehehe... in case people get us wrong, sis and I started guessing the last werewolf after horrigible plus terrible successor ate me Sad

ahhh...... I go after him now * floating away.....
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by silly Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Inachi wrote:yala, you clever lah..... instead of giving you 60% for gut feeling, I give you 55% only Laughing .... because...... you said in your msn that if it's not successor, it's silly..... LOL...

hehehe... in case people get us wrong, sis and I started guessing the last werewolf after horrigible plus terrible successor ate me Sad

ahhh...... I go after him now * floating away.....

inachi i protected you lor! T_T
kamelot is cezz? ^^

silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:00 pm

awww... I'm so touched, muacks muacks Very Happy

yup, kamelot is cezz, you really don't know ah? so you should know who is darius now?

kenzhi asked me to guess who the protector protected on night 1, I said his narration said protector went for holiday with his/her close one, sounds like cezz brought me for holiday... lol.... so I am 50% correct.

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Road Kamelot Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Errr... Wat 55%!! It's of course successor mah.. I say it in our pm after u die also mah.. U guessed Tiffany hor~~ lalalala~

Good game everyone!~

Road Kamelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:53 pm

successor cheated my feelings mah, I fell into his trap, die die also think he's human.

if not him, then left with tiff only mah... somemore she voted your dearie whom I tried so much to hint by saying he dun have teeth to bite...
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by duizhang Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 pm

congrats to wws Smile

thank you kenzhi for hosting this mafia game! so who's the next host? haha

* some side issues..

when i was eaten on night 1, i already got the suspects correct HAHA! that includes successor, inachi and silly Smile smart right? lol.. i only didnt suspect amir, until i was eaten, i confirmed amir is ww liao HAHA!
duizhang
duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 am

you mean you suspected me? why leh? I always put smiling faces when I get human role, next time you must trust me when I put smiling faces Razz

actually very easy to spot whether I'm ww ...... but it's a secret, cannot tell. only people who are very very observant may know.

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by duizhang Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:22 am

Inachi wrote:you mean you suspected me? why leh? I always put smiling faces when I get human role, next time you must trust me when I put smiling faces Razz

actually very easy to spot whether I'm ww ...... but it's a secret, cannot tell. only people who are very very observant may know.

nope i didnt suspect u..

total got 4 with special powers ma.. 2 wws + 1 protector + 1 seer

see your dp also know u seer liao.. even those big hints like 'sniff' is so obvious Smile

silly is overly active for this game, especially before days ends, when night starts, when night ends.. hohoho, that leaves her with either ww or protector. but i know she's protector after i got eaten on night 1

cos i know silly bu hui makan wo de Razz

that leaves successor with the ww role.. and with me being eaten.. the wws must be having a hard time to decide also. since amir/successor both quite close to me, they know eating me wont make me suspect them haha. but wo jiu zhi dao, tio amir cos successor wasnt around for night 1 Razz kekeke..

then lately, amir got burnt.. so confirm last ww is successor lor Very Happy

LUCKY I GOT EATEN.. if not, humans surely win the game le Razz
duizhang
duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by amir21 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:34 am

Hahaha, yeah I keep forgetting roles are drawn by lots! So my first targets were duizhang and joleen actually. LOL.

I was slow to catch inachi's seer hints! ):

amir21

Back to top Go down

Post by duizhang Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:52 am

amir21 wrote:Hahaha, yeah I keep forgetting roles are drawn by lots! So my first targets were duizhang and joleen actually. LOL.

I was slow to catch inachi's seer hints! ):

BINGO ~ Twisted Evil
duizhang
duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jojetaime Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:21 am

kenzhi wrote:He wants to eat joleen LOL! (joleen dun read this)

since i'm so nice like 99.99999% of the time*, i don't bear grudges. (YA.)
*terms and conditions apply.

kenzhi wrote:HAHA just for fun and laughter. You would nv know what picture I prepared for you LOL! Better not show it. (joleen dun read this)

thanks for not showing the pic eh?! (no i did not read that).
why do i felt like being bullied or something. awwws.

i seriously didnt noe successor was still alive till he won out of a sudden. can we rewind to yesterday or something.
jojetaime
jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:49 am

duizhang, when you said you already got the suspects correct, I only thought of ww.... LOL

you've made an excellent analysis on the roles. ww sure target you in subsequent games, and if you're not eaten on night 1... hehehehe.... you all will know why lah Razz
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next