Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite childhood game in a playground?

4 posters

Go down

What is your favourite childhood game in a playground? Empty What is your favourite childhood game in a playground?

Post by kenzhi Wed May 09, 2012 7:05 pm

I love merry-go-round the most! Followed by seasaw and and the swing! Laughing
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite childhood game in a playground? Empty Re: What is your favourite childhood game in a playground?

Post by Inachi Wed May 09, 2012 9:44 pm

I like the swing most, next is the seesaw but too skinny when young, no one wanted to play seesaw with me cos unbalanced, I always 高高在上.

So skinny and light, even the swivel chair in the study room, I always had problem adjusting it back to my desired position whenever my sis or mum used it, too light to make it go 矮矮.....有图为证, I sticked it on the cupboard next to my chair Razz

What is your favourite childhood game in a playground? 16iiqte

merry-go-round is nice, but I tend to have a hard time getting over the giddiness. Slides also not bad.

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite childhood game in a playground? Empty Re: What is your favourite childhood game in a playground?

Post by kenzhi Thu May 10, 2012 11:00 am

WoW, are you serious?

Slides are only fun if it is a long distance! The merry-go-round I referring to is the old one, where you stand ontop(there are handles) and your parents push it for you. I always ask my parents to push but they say they tired lol! I nv had enough of that.
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Thu May 10, 2012 8:36 pm

serious with what? 罪该问斩? LOL...that was many many years back.

I know what merry go round you're referring to, think it has got to do with my anaemia, feel dizzy easily.

Talking about slides, have you all been to the children's indoor playground at the Yio Chu Kang Grassroot Club? The facilities there are dam shiok, airconditioned. I go quite often during the school holidays with my nieces and nephews, I slide with them as well, very fun.

What is your favourite childhood game in a playground? R86o10

What is your favourite childhood game in a playground? Ionmlz
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Thu May 10, 2012 9:33 pm

I have been to such indoor playground in the past but not at Yio Chu Kang. I think was at United Square when I was young. But the rate was quite ex like $10+ per hour or so last time.
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 pm

i like the traditional playground game "lagsanay,slipper game,piko,and taguan" so fun! cheers
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Successor Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 am

I like see-saw, but only if there is another one to play with you. Swing is also my favourite after I learnt how to play with it, I had to depend on someone else to give me a push to have fun.

I used to like playing sand at the playgrounds, but not after I heard people peeing on it.

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down