Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~)

+9
silly
DariusDash
amir21
Lvc
Successor
duizhang
tabletaffy
Inachi
kenzhi
13 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~)

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:42 am

DariusDash wrote:
Trust me that you won't regret saying that. Smile
I'll trust my judgement then Very Happy
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~)

Post by Road Kamelot Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:02 am

I will retract my vote on Darius too.. Btw, who is Darius?

Hope seer can gv some hints.. I kind of trust joleen is not ww as she say she was lost last nite but ww got 2 pple rite.. The other one could hv just gone ahead without her..or could SMS her or somethg..

I will vote for Amir lah.. Really still gut feeling..

Amir(1)- road kamelot

Help me paste the rest k.. Using iphone

Road Kamelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:28 am

votes status:

amir (1) - RoadKamelot~
tiffany (1) - smart-to-the-max-joleen
successor (1) - silly

Darius is your dearie lah, LOL
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lvc Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 am

Inachi wrote:
Lvc wrote:

btw im still smiley, and i just updated my same old avatar hehehe
no wor, this one not the same old avatar leh, I try go search see if I can find the old one.

inachi, i cant help but applaud u for ur excellent observation. haha yes i couldnt find back my original avatar anymore so i use this one No

haha Darius: thanks for helping me find it. hmmm i guess i shouldnt expose my white teeth all the time lest mafians always think im the ww lol...

its ok Kamelot. Open eyes wide for the rest of the game =)
Lvc
Lvc

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Lvc wrote:

inachi, i cant help but applaud u for ur excellent observation.
hehe ..... trained by mafia games to open my eyes big big to better observe Wink

by the way, for those who still don't know who is who, go and read the Who Are You thread Very Happy
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by amir21 Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 pm

HAHA Finally know who is who already! *slow*

Anyway, day 1's vote:

DariusDash (2) - tiffany, silly
tiffany (1) - joleeeeen
road kamelot~ (2) - Amir, Lvc
lvc (3) - duizhang, successor, road kamelot~
silly (2) - inachi, DariusDash

I got a feeling it's either tiffany or silly who is the ww. But successor & road kamelot~ is quite suspicious too. =/ I doubt the 2 ww voted for the same person, so might have to tikam2 again for Day 2.

I hope the seer found something out and shed some light for us!

Day 2 Current Voting:

amir (1) - RoadKamelot~
successor (1) - silly
silly (1) - Amir

May retract later..

amir21

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:57 pm

amir (1) - RoadKamelot~
successor (1) - silly
silly (1) - Amir
joleen (1) - Inachi

I spread the votes like Day 1, cos worried that if I follow and the player voted turns out to be ww, I'll be suspected. May change vote later if I smell something fishy. now got blocked nose can't smell anything.

Somehow I also don't think road kamelot is suspicious ... lol..... she's like blur blur today .... after the game then I tell you all why.... LOL
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Successor Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:51 pm

I scared I've got no time to vote...My sergeant came in and saw me surfing the forums..zzz...
I really not ww, now I feel that Road Kamelot is the ww..

amir (1) - RoadKamelot~
successor (1) - silly
silly (1) - Amir
joleen (1) - Inachi
road kamelot (1) - Successor

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojetaime Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:00 pm

amir (1) - RoadKamelot~
successor (1) - silly
silly (1) - Amir
joleen (1) - Inachi

inachi, are u sure you gonna vote me? coz if u vote me, i cant help but suspect u liao. hahas! omg i wasnt even ard ytd when night took place ehhz. if i had a ww partner to msg or call i would have been more desperate to ask for direction than anthing. ok but anyways, thank you for ur support inachi, vote me in the upcoming election!

& yes inachi, i revealed my true age! <---
jojetaime
jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

https://www.facebook.com/iamnotjoleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:02 pm

game would be interesting if tiff votes darius and darius votes me. it'll be first time in mafia that all remaining players were voted.

successor, I can understand how you feel when the sergeant saw you surfing the forum. last week my boss saw me surfing tinypic.com ... I almost fainted affraid

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:08 pm

jojetaime wrote:
inachi, are u sure you gonna vote me? coz if u vote me, i cant help but suspect u liao. hahas! omg i wasnt even ard ytd when night took place ehhz. if i had a ww partner to msg or call i would have been more desperate to ask for direction than anthing. ok but anyways, thank you for ur support inachi, vote me in the upcoming election!
it's random vote la, to spread out the votes.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:14 pm

I retract my vote first

amir (1) - RoadKamelot~
successor (1) - silly
silly (1) - Amir

joleen, you're truly smart to the maximum, be it ww or human role.... I sniffed around you, merry-go-round and round and round, still sniffed nothing... lol

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DariusDash Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:52 pm

How very interesting - each member of the mafia family has a vote each. Given that the voting time is nearing its end, I'm gonna try breaking this tie, based on gut feeling.

amir (1) - RoadKamelot~
successor (1) - silly
silly (2) - Amir, DariusDash

After the night is over, it may become clearer who is indeed the WW.
DariusDash
DariusDash

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:42 pm

I dunno who to vote yet, withholding my vote. In case the one whom I least suspect is in danger of being burnt, I will use my vote to make it a tie and leave his/her fate with the host.

host, voting ends at 6 pm right? hope you don't end before then unless any of the player gets 5 votes which I doubt will be the case. I want to go and watch WOT now, got my Fann and Felicia Very Happy

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Tiff say until now, darius is her only suspect.

amir (1) - RoadKamelot~
successor (1) - silly
Darius Dash (1) - Tiffany
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:53 pm

lol... every one got suspected except me? thanks for respecting the elderly Smile

amir (1) - RoadKamelot~
successor (1) - silly
Darius Dash (1) - Tiffany
joleen (1) - Inachi

joleen, I am voting you so that all the remaining players will be on the suspect list except me, I am not saying you are the ww.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Day 2 has ended. Silly has been burnt. Her role will be revealed on the next post.
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Its Day 2 and the humans were all still unsure who the wws were. As such, all of them were not united and couldn't decide who among them were wws in disguised.

They tried their luck by burning silly whom they believed is the baddie. But were they right...the picture coming up should speak lots...

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 6 Protector

And there we have it...everybody(including now sad-face lvc) was crying for our poor silly as she is none other than the......

Protector!

So now everybody is vulnerable at night. The humans realise their folly...will this be the biggest mistake they made?

Now is Night 2, will end once I receive pm from seer and wws or tmr morning 8am latest.

kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:20 pm

LOL.... silly lip lai

why you never come and defend yourself and let history repeat? werewolf is silly, but silly is not werewolf...LOL

sorry I really clueless who is the ww, that's why never cast my vote to make it a tie.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jojetaime Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 pm

darius and tiff! funny ah! kill me else i'm gonna vote u tmr.
jojetaime
jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

https://www.facebook.com/iamnotjoleen

Back to top Go down

Post by DariusDash Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Crap! Should I have known the way silly replied to my post doesn't in any way sound like a WW, I would never have voted for her. Thanks to my vote, everybody now feels naked - and I mean unshielded (just in case anybody's mind were to go into the gutter). affraid

jojetaime wrote:darius and tiff! funny ah! kill me else i'm gonna vote u tmr.
lol! lol!
DariusDash
DariusDash

Back to top Go down

Post by silly Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Inachi wrote:LOL.... silly lip lai

why you never come and defend yourself and let history repeat? werewolf is silly, but silly is not werewolf...LOL

sorry I really clueless who is the ww, that's why never cast my vote to make it a tie.

I said I'll be out whole day mah..
>.<

silly

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Night ended swiftly as the wws and seer were vigilant on both their parts.

The seer was really having a dilemma and couldn't make up his/her mind LOL. But finally after much thought, a name popped up. But the qn is, was it the correct one?

Busy grandma road kamelot was still waiting for her Romeo. Daydreaming and singing songs to herself, she didn't realise that she was the target of the wws that night.

She however, had prepared an umbrella as a defensive tool and managed to knock out one ww! Cheers for grandma road kamelot. But that was all she could do. She screamed "notti wws, dun bully grandma!" before she finally got eaten by the last cunning ww.

RoadKamelot~ is human with no special powers

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 6 Cezz

Now is Day 3, 4 votes to burn, will end at 9pm tmr.
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:03 pm

I dunno whether to cry or laugh......

cry...... because..... who ate grandma!!!!!!!!!!!

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 6 119v5ar

laugh..... because..... hahahahhaa... grandma pic sooooooo Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 6 2hp5dhzMafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 6 2hp5dhzMafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 6 2hp5dhz

host, I don't quite understand your narration, what do you mean by she knocked out one ww, and eaten by the last cunning ww. so issit left only one last ww for us to nab?

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by duizhang Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:07 pm

yah i also blur le haha..
duizhang
duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next