Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~)

+9
silly
DariusDash
amir21
Lvc
Successor
duizhang
tabletaffy
Inachi
kenzhi
13 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~)

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:31 pm

I gotta orh orh le, hope kamelot will come into my dream and tell me who ate her.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Game 1 (WWs win! Congrats!~)

Post by Road Kamelot Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:23 am

How come I type so long all gone!!

Btw, was wondering why e ww nvr eat this powderpool person.. She/He good analyzer leh when human.. Maybe ww kill me becos my gut feeling good arh? Hmmm...

Btw!! My pic in msn so sexy.. Here so errrrr!!!

Road Kamelot

Back to top Go down

Post by silly Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:50 am

so who is darius & kamelot? :X

silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 am

lol..... after more than 10 pages into the game, you really dunno who they are? you serious boh?

when kamelot retracted her vote for darius, she asked who is darious and I replied her dearie ....... got it?

hahaha...then grandma kamelot asked me something hilarious.... I'll leave it with her to tell you all Smile

after more than 10 months' separation from old forum to Celebs talk-forum, she finally re-united with her Romeo, too bad the reunion was so short.

OMG, we cannot afford to lose one more human on Day 3. Can seer please say something.

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 am

Inachi wrote:

host, I don't quite understand your narration, what do you mean by she knocked out one ww, and eaten by the last cunning ww. so issit left only one last ww for us to nab?

Its just for narration purpose. There are still 2 wws at large.

kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:13 am

Road Kamelot wrote:
Btw!! My pic in msn so sexy.. Here so errrrr!!!

That one is actually a grandma puppet LOL!
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:40 am

I'm going for meeting, can't wait for seer to shed some lights, shall cast my vote first.

Amir(1) - Inachi

Seriously my brain has become rusty, everyone seem suspicious at this stage. I am voting amir based on his post.... here it goes..

amir21 wrote:

7. amir

can't wait for this game! miss it soo much! thnks duizhang, kenzhi and the rest! Very Happy cheers

Fellow humans, don't you find he appeared so elated when he registered? For someone who missed the game so much, it makes me wonder why he has only 4 posts since the game started Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I remember the last game that he played as ww, he said he never felt so guilty in previous games, so he remained very silent throughout until he has to cast his vote. Amir, sorry if I had remembered wrongly .... it's impossible to check back past games with the close of that crappy mediacorp forum.

If you are innocent, please please please say something to convince me to retract my vote. we cannot afford to let one more human be voted out.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jojetaime Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:50 am

Amir(1) - Inachi
TIFFANY (1) - jojojoleen

raaar!
coz i suspected the right person(s) so no one dares to eat me? or maybe they are laughing at my stupidity but wateva it is, TIFFANY, u are just not u here!

or maybe i'll switch to darius later. either / or.

i dunno who's roadkamelot too. so silly, u are not alone.
jojetaime
jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

https://www.facebook.com/iamnotjoleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Successor Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:02 am

Just a quick one...I seriously don't quite believe amir is the WW, just my gut feeling. Meanwhile Inachi sounds suspicious with her spreading of votes and counter-suspecting.
Humans, we must trust each other now and kill the remaining 2 WW's...

Amir(1) - Inachi
TIFFANY (1) - jojojoleen
inachi (1) - Successor

Last edited by Successor on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by silly Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:04 am

Inachi wrote:lol..... after more than 10 pages into the game, you really dunno who they are? you serious boh?

when kamelot retracted her vote for darius, she asked who is darious and I replied her dearie ....... got it?

hahaha...then grandma kamelot asked me something hilarious.... I'll leave it with her to tell you all Smile

after more than 10 months' separation from old forum to Celebs talk-forum, she finally re-united with her Romeo, too bad the reunion was so short.

OMG, we cannot afford to lose one more human on Day 3. Can seer please say something.

haha I'm silly mah..): silly and innocent. RAWR. darius is inachi's dearie~ who is inachi's dearie!! :X
kamelot has a romeo too? okay someone gotta update me with all the couplings. haha!

silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:07 am

smart-to-the-max joleen, what makes you think that tiff is more suspicious than amir? please cast your vote cautiously, unless you want to save your buddy. amir is in all ways more suspicious than tiff.

He can take the trouble to come online a few times without saying a word. I'm pretty sure he is one, unless he can convince me.

Day 3 decides the fate of the humans, hope host can wait for everyone to come online to defend before ending the day.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:10 am

Successor wrote:Just a quick one...I seriously don't quite believe amir is the WW, just my gut feeling. Meanwhile Inachi sounds suspicious with her spreading of votes and counter-suspecting.

Amir(1) - Inachi
TIFFANY (1) - jojojoleen
inachi (1) - Successor
you can suspect me and vote me, and that's the end of the game, no need to go into the night since protector is already dead.

I am 100% human, guarantee plus chop chop. I spread the votes on day 1 and 2 in order not to kill any innocent player with my votes. I wasn't sure then who's the ww, I swear. Now I'm sure, hence I'm the first to vote.

Don't forget the seer is not dead yet, she acted blur to nab the wws, to escape the night to open eyes wide wide big big, she defended kamelot's romeo who was almost voted out. do you think grandma kamelot's romeo is a ww? hahaha.... grandpa romeo no teeth to bite lah.

If you are a human and doubt my words and vote another human out, game will end.

REMEMBER... I am warning all the humans....

Last edited by Inachi on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Road Kamelot Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:00 pm

I thk I can guess who e 2nd ww is Liao... =X

Road Kamelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:10 pm

aye, why you never come into my dream last night reh, who ate you?
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by amir21 Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Haha oh man I'm suspect because I'm rather quiet? NO WAY! I am definitely human, 101% guarantee! I was quiet cos I'm still getting used to the game, and strangely I'd rather sit back and enjoy for this this game then be the one analyzing and track down the ww.

But of course I did look back and see who is suspicious and from my opinion between the 3, I think I can figure out who is one of the ww. If she is still not the ww, then I must really congratulate the ww. They deserve to win.

Anyway, the votes for the past 2 days:

DariusDash (2) - tiffany, silly
tiffany (1) - joleeeeen
road kamelot~ (2) - Amir, Lvc
lvc (3) - duizhang, successor, road kamelot~
silly (2) - inachi, DariusDash

amir (1) - RoadKamelot~
tiffany (1) - smart-to-the-max-joleen
successor (1) - silly
silly (2) - Amir, DariusDash
road kamelot (1) - Successor
Darius Dash (1) - Tiffany
joleen (1) - Inachi

Day 3 votes:
Amir(1) - Inachi
Tiffany (2) - jojojoleen, amir
inachi (1) - Successor

Trust me, humans really cannot afford to lose another human! silent

amir21

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Amir, you've given a rather weak defense, I'm not convinced. with your vote, I've cleared my doubts that tiff could be one. I was cracking my head hard whether the other ww is joleen or tiff.

If you're 101% human, I'm 101.1% sure you're ww, you were the one who ate duizhang and kamelot.

Human voters, Amir is ww. If I am wrong, my head will roll.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DariusDash Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:44 pm

jojetaime wrote:or maybe i'll switch to darius later.
Don't you change your vote - something that tells me you may actually be right on the dot. I'm with you!!

Amir(1) - Inachi
Tiffany (3) - jojojoleen, amir, DariusDash
Inachi (1) - Successor

If we still get it wrong, either the tail will show, or the fur will fly!
DariusDash
DariusDash

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:54 pm

LOL.... I no eyes to see.... Laughing

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tabletaffy Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:01 pm

jojetaime wrote:Amir(1) - Inachi
TIFFANY (1) - jojojoleen

raaar!
coz i suspected the right person(s) so no one dares to eat me? or maybe they are laughing at my stupidity but wateva it is, TIFFANY, u are just not u here!

or maybe i'll switch to darius later. either / or.

i dunno who's roadkamelot too. so silly, u are not alone.
haha, how am i not me here? is it cos i'm quiet? i know i've been inactive here, but that's cos i've been busy (yay for school).

so anyway, i just want to say that i'm not a ww and it's a mistake to burn me!

ok. nothing else to say alr. kthnxbai. i will vote sooonnn! Very Happy

tabletaffy

Back to top Go down

Post by tabletaffy Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Amir(2) - Inachi, tiffany
Inachi (1) - Successor

i'm voting for amir because inachi seemed really sure. and unlike others who say that they may change their vote, i'm gonna say "im not likely to change my vote"

kay humans, let's jyjyjy!

I AM HUMAN! Very Happy

tabletaffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:29 pm

wise choice tiff, you'll not regret, I guarantee Razz

I won't live beyond Day 3, I have to say what I want now.

ww sure regret not eating me earlier, if you get what I mean Wink
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jojetaime Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:33 pm

DariusDash wrote:
jojetaime wrote:or maybe i'll switch to darius later.
Don't you change your vote - something that tells me you may actually be right on the dot. I'm with you!!

Amir(1) - Inachi
Inachi (1) - Successor

If we still get it wrong, either the tail will show, or the fur will fly!

because of your reply. i decided that i might be wrong.

Amir(3) - Inachi, tiffany, jojojoleen
Tiffany (2) - amir, DariusDash
Inachi (1) - Successor

inachi, i'm putting my faith in ur judgement coz i have no time to re-read everything. i forgot that i had a test later. arghhh.
kthnxbai too.
jojetaime
jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

https://www.facebook.com/iamnotjoleen

Back to top Go down

Post by DariusDash Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:39 pm

After re-reading through all the posts, I'm definitely changing my vote.

Amir (4) - Inachi, tiffany, jojojoleen, DariusDash
Tiffany (1) - amir
Inachi (1) - Successor

And I really mean reading everything, cos I missed reading something important earlier on. Exclamation Exclamation
DariusDash
DariusDash

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:58 pm

thanks for changing vote, grandma kamelots's dearie... my heart almost bled with your previous vote.

joleen, thanks for changing vote too, but that does not mean you are out of my suspicious list...... I'll still merry-go-round sniffing you.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Road Kamelot Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Haiz.. I've got 6th sense.. I knoe who will die and join me tonite~~

Protector die so fast!

Road Kamelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next