Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gurls:will you date someone younger than you?

2 posters

Go down

gurls:will you date someone younger than you? Empty gurls:will you date someone younger than you?

Post by princess of persia Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:19 pm

i've never dated anyone but one of my friends is going to date a guy that is 2 years younger than her.i think that it is not good,what is your idea?will you date someone younger than yourself gurls?
princess of persia
princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

gurls:will you date someone younger than you? Empty Re: gurls:will you date someone younger than you?

Post by Inachi Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:59 pm

nope, my ideal guy is someone who must be at least 5 years older than me.

I'm a very matured person since young, so must have someone more matured than me for me to lean on.

but others may be different bah, I've female colleagues whose husband is younger but they seem happily married. I guess it all depends on individuals.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

gurls:will you date someone younger than you? Empty Re: gurls:will you date someone younger than you?

Post by princess of persia Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Inachi wrote:nope, my ideal guy is someone who must be at least 5 years older than me.

I'm a very matured person since young, so must have someone more matured than me for me to lean on.

but others may be different bah, I've female colleagues whose husband is younger but they seem happily married. I guess it all depends on individuals.
i agree with you.you know scientists say that women are more mature than men so we must have someone that is more experienced than ourselves so that we can lean on.
princess of persia
princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down