Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever kept food/drinks it's over the expiry date?

5 posters

Go down

Have you ever kept food/drinks it's over the expiry date? Empty Have you ever kept food/drinks it's over the expiry date?

Post by Successor Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:28 pm

I have for a few times...And sometimes when I go check it, the food/drink still smells nice and it looks okay to still consume...But many of a times, I am still afraid that food/drinks over the expiry date is harmful to consume...

Come discuss here..I m sure many of you guys has experience before?

Last edited by Successor on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Have you ever kept food/drinks it's over the expiry date? Empty Re: Have you ever kept food/drinks it's over the expiry date?

Post by Inachi Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Got, I so many times already!

especially canned food and condiments. Once while spring cleaning, I found a can of abalone in the kitchen cabinet, expired more than 8 months liao, I don't care, used it to make abalone porridge, still taste good.

my home only my mum and I, we hardly cook except on weekends, most of the time sauces and spices expired got to throw away.

I’ve got one non-food item that expired in Jul 2009. It’s a dead sea salt moisture cure face mask that I bought at the Dead Sea during a trip to jiuzhaigou, think got 3 years le bah? It’s the best face mask in the market so I 不舍得丢, still using.

Haha… I hope to look like 25 always, hope by the time I finish using the face mask, I’ll still look like 25 or even younger! Yay!!!
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Have you ever kept food/drinks it's over the expiry date? Empty Re: Have you ever kept food/drinks it's over the expiry date?

Post by kenzhi Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:11 pm

My mum very particular over this. She will just throw away anything that is expired.
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:22 pm

cannot throw the abalone la, cos it's about $52 a can, heartache to throw away. haha.. nothing happened after eating.

I remember once I lazy to clean the fridge for a few months, then when I finally did it, found about 5 eggs all dried up with the shell cracked....
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ombiez Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:37 pm

I had kept expired sweets and chocolates before..

ombiez
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 pm

today came home early. wanted to cook asam prawns, searched the fridge and found a packet of tamarind which expired in Jun 2008. It feels slimy and smells funny, I dared not use and threw away.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by princess of persia Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:30 pm

just once in my life.as soon as i drank it i got a bad stomachace.
princess of persia
princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Wanted to cook macaroni today, found half a packet that expired on 4 Dec 2007, and half a packet of spaghetti that expired in Dec 2010 Shocked

Have you ever kept food/drinks it's over the expiry date? 30kv9qe

Have you ever kept food/drinks it's over the expiry date? Nx8d28

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:17 pm

@@

You really need to take some time to check all your food products LOL!

2007@@
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:55 pm

hahaha .... I've let out the secret that I've not been spring cleaning the kitchen cabinets for years Embarassed Razz

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Successor Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:34 am

I usually buy what I will cook or consume in the short term, so I won't have much wastage even if the food or condiments are expired as I would have probably consumed at least about half.

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down