Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay Chou super diao vampire, ten million for new MV, album launch delayed

5 posters

Go down

Jay Chou super diao vampire, ten million for new MV, album launch delayed Empty Jay Chou super diao vampire, ten million for new MV, album launch delayed

Post by Successor Sun May 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Jay Chou super diao vampire, ten million for new MV, album launch delayed 3_410Jay Chou super diao vampire, ten million for new MV, album launch delayed 4_410Jay Chou super diao vampire, ten million for new MV, album launch delayed 2_910

Jay Chou, who has always gone after diao stuff, has again done something diao. For his second plugged song "The Era" he has splashed out ten million yuan to film the MV, he has set the record for the most expensive MV production for Chinese people. For just the specially made piano with inverted black and white keys, it cost a million yuan, he said: "Normally werewolves transform because of the moon, in my MV vampires transform because they hear the sound of piano, the sound of piano eliminates their humanity."

The idea for this song and the completion of it has spanned time. When he was filming the MV for "Uncle Joker" in 2008, he was the director, he got a feeling from the clock tower on the set, he had the impulse to write a song and film an MV, he immediately took his dance teacher and drove from Linkou to Sanchong where the arranger lived, he wrote the song in his head down, the dance teacher also arranged the choreography, they then went back to the set to film, he spent just 2.5 hours.

His new album "The Era" was originally planned to be released on the 14th of May, yesterday it was announced it would be delayed until 18th, the delay is due to the large order from Mainland China, the factories cannot keep up, plus they want to guard against piracy.

Source: asianfanatics.net

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jay Chou super diao vampire, ten million for new MV, album launch delayed Empty Re: Jay Chou super diao vampire, ten million for new MV, album launch delayed

Post by kenzhi Sun May 09, 2010 4:55 pm

haha delayed. Want to give claire chance ah? lol. claire album 14 may release.
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jay Chou super diao vampire, ten million for new MV, album launch delayed Empty Re: Jay Chou super diao vampire, ten million for new MV, album launch delayed

Post by duizhang Wed May 12, 2010 1:40 am

LOL kenzhi.. haha

well, i rather it came on time but delay is expected Smile

so yeah, i am pretty fine with it. just have to endure 1 more week to listen to jay's album on repeat mode while mugging I love you
duizhang
duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sat May 15, 2010 2:24 pm

so kenzhi bought claire's album already?

more nice songs to recommend?
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Sun May 16, 2010 12:01 am

haha not yet...replied in claire's thread.

Hmm...more nice songs...u tell me which singer i recommend u the songs? haha.
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Mon May 24, 2010 1:41 pm

he is soo talented in terms of song composing...
want to know the secret or an inspiration behind his every song..
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down