Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay Chou wary of marriage

Go down

Jay Chou wary of marriage Empty Jay Chou wary of marriage

Post by angsterslover Thu May 06, 2010 11:31 am

TAIPEI: Taiwan superstar Jay Chou as admitted in a recent interview with a Taiwan men's fashion magazine that he feared marriage.

The singer, who was once romantically linked to soon-to-be-married television host Patty Hou, told the magazine that he did not have an urge to marry despite Hou's impending nuptials.

"Sometimes, I am glad that I am not the guy getting married. Watching them march into the wedding hall, having a wife and children, actually feels like a mirror which tells me not to get hitched too early. My heart will cry out that being single is great," said the 31-year-old.

He also could not understand why the public is interested about his future marriage plans.

"I don't understand why everyone is so concerned, my mother is not even worried," said Chou.

When asked if he liked a certain type of girl, Chou said that he "did not have specific requirements" but believed it was important to have "the right feeling" when choosing a girlfriend.

As to whether he will put his girlfriend first, Chou revealed that he is no sellout and that his friends will always rank highly on his priority list.

"When I am in a relationship, I will focus on my girlfriend, but my buddies will remain very important to me," said Chou.

- CNA/ha
Jay Chou wary of marriage PhpM9jxh5
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down