Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email notification when someone replies to a topic we have posted in

2 posters

Go down

Email notification when someone replies to a topic we have posted in Empty Email notification when someone replies to a topic we have posted in

Post by Inachi Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Dear Administrator,

Some of the forumers in the Felicia thread do not want the email notifications sent to them, but are unable to disable it cos they can't update the profile. Like kenzhi and I, the webpage cannot display when we update our profile.

Could you please help to disable at your end for the following felicians:

Adeline
bluestar

will update the names here when I receive other requests. Thanks!
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Email notification when someone replies to a topic we have posted in Empty Re: Email notification when someone replies to a topic we have posted in

Post by Successor Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:42 am

All done with the settings. Hey..BTW anyone kind to provide me with a screenshots for the cannot display when updating of profile?

Will have to seek for some support help.

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Email notification when someone replies to a topic we have posted in Empty Re: Email notification when someone replies to a topic we have posted in

Post by Inachi Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:37 am

I get a blank screen when I use firefox.

when I use internet explorer, it says HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. I've got problem uploading it from my home computer, will email you the error message screen.

gotta rush off for work, woke up late again Mad
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Successor Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:04 am

***The above message is use for testing purpose, and I will delete the message afterwards. - Message deleted

As for inachi concerns on the profile updating. For Firefox, it does shows a blank page, but after I refresh (F5), it will be fine. As for IE, for me, I try and there is no problem with it.

Maybe I should use my other 2 computers and switch around using different wireless modems and try to see how.

And as for updates right, I think the forum is abit laggy like the previous MDC one...don't know why it has become like that...When I just created the forums, everything was running so fine...Have it because I left the forums lying inactive for ages, thats why??
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 am

I can't remember whether I refreshed the page when using firefox, will try tonight and see if it works.

I also don't remember any problems encountered previously..

haha....think you are right man! the forum is punishing you for neglecting it for so long Surprised
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Heh, I can update my profile using Firefox liao! I refreshed the blank page and ok le.

Thanks, successor!
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Successor Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Please read the FAQ for the answers for further issues on this. It's under Forum issues just on the top.

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down