Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fate of the forum combined chart

2 posters

Go down

To continue or not?

The fate of the forum combined chart Vote_lcap160%The fate of the forum combined chart Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
The fate of the forum combined chart Vote_lcap140%The fate of the forum combined chart Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

The fate of the forum combined chart Empty The fate of the forum combined chart

Post by feliciacat83 Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:50 am

After 2 consecutive weeks of freak results, as well as losing almost half of the contributors to the combined chart, please indicate whether this chart should still go on in 2016?

The contributors who have stopped posting:
littlebird, blondie456, kenzhi, osmioben, musicXpress06, dasonjames, scorpiox, noobfreak, chorkie

feliciacat83
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

The fate of the forum combined chart Empty Re: The fate of the forum combined chart

Post by osmioben Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:55 pm

I guess it all depends on you feliciacat83. I really do appreciate the effort that you guys have put in for the Combined Charts, but I do think that it is an hassle every week to update the results (I stopped mine due to this reason as well). I'm more than happy to subscribe to this space if it is still within your abilities to let us know on the current trending songs.

osmioben
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down