Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New songs played on Mediacorp Radio Stations

+4
musicXpress06
chartfanatic
feliciacat83
faithpig
8 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

New songs played on Mediacorp Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: New songs played on Mediacorp Radio Stations

Post by faithpig Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:49 pm

22. no MV yet.

曹轩宾 你不在北京

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

New songs played on Mediacorp Radio Stations - Page 2 Empty Re: New songs played on Mediacorp Radio Stations

Post by faithpig Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:34 am

23. No MV yet.

卓文萱 期待 爱

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by feliciacat83 Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:35 pm

faithpig wrote:

11. 亦帆  全裸
no offence but this seems like a joke? for a song that's already in the market for more than 1 year, it's now intro-ed here as a NEW song just cos a particular station is playing it now and it's the theme song of a new drama?

ignore this comment. i'm just ranting.

feliciacat83
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by chartfanatic Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:22 pm

i wish 933 can do more work and come up with something what BBC has been doing. Based on the quality of the songs, they categorise them into A list, B list and C list etc, and the DJs will give relevant airplay time for it.

@feliciacat83 - it is OK.you can think of it as a "new single" from the album. Smile 

Last edited by chartfanatic on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

chartfanatic
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:26 pm

feliciacat83 wrote:
faithpig wrote:

11. 亦帆  全裸
no offence but this seems like a joke? for a song that's already in the market for more than 1 year, it's now intro-ed here as a NEW song just cos a particular station is playing it now and it's the theme song of a new drama?

Well. Not every album that was released in Taiwan gets the opportunity to receive airplay on our local stations.

If you dislike yes 933 that much, why don't you convert the negativity to something useful by providing your feedback to them?

You can choose your favorite song(s) to recommend over here. Create your own thread. Similarly, I can choose to recommend music my own way. Nothing wrong with that. I have my own taste in music too. But I don't shove it into the mouth of others to accept it.

I don't work for Mediacorp by the way.

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:26 pm

24. 亦帆-踏破鐵鞋

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:35 pm

chartfanatic wrote:i wish 933 can do more work and come up with something what BBC has been doing. Based on the quality of the songs, they categorise them into A list, B list and C list etc, and the DJs will give relevant airplay time for it.

@feliciacat83 - it is OK.you can think of it as a "new single" from the album. Smile 
You can suggest this to them by all means.

But do remember that the Chinese pop market is too limited especially in Singapore where most of us do not even bother to listen to albums that are not commercially released.

Plus, who determines which categories a song should belong to? The press? The DJs or the listeners? How does one determine that? I can tell you some albums released by mainland singers have so much depth but they don't cater to our local listeners because of the environment we are subjected to.

I can also tell you a song sang by May Day would always sound wonderful even if the song does not differ much from their past works.

Look at some of the charts provided by our friends here, most of the songs come from Hong Kong, Taiwan or local singers. Do any of these members really buy these songs? Where do they first get to hear it? Most of them would tell you it is through public media like radio, TV or perhaps Youtube.

Similarly, a dance track by Show luo may sound unpleasant to our ears. But there are listeners who would accept it wholeheartedly. JJ Lin does not sound any different in his vocal techniques for the past 5 years but do fans mind?

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:51 pm

By the way, you do know that the local radio stations aren't allowed to play any song they like? They have to pay a nominal fee for copyrights. They used to submit hard copies of song lists to the media authorities for licensing. They don't do that anymore.

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by musicXpress06 Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:30 pm

feliciacat83 wrote:
faithpig wrote:

11. 亦帆  全裸

Like seriously!! I don't follow or listen to 93.3 that often now.
亦帆 last album was good.
But 93.3 under-rated it when it was released.
If it wasn't the drama, I guess Candace would still go unnoticed.

musicXpress06

Back to top Go down

Post by musicXpress06 Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:33 pm

faithpig wrote:
chartfanatic wrote:i wish 933 can do more work and come up with something what BBC has been doing. Based on the quality of the songs, they categorise them into A list, B list and C list etc, and the DJs will give relevant airplay time for it.

You can suggest this to them by all means.

But do remember that the Chinese pop market is too limited especially in Singapore where most of us do not even bother to listen to albums that are not commercially released.

Plus, who determines which categories a song should belong to? The press? The DJs or the listeners? How does one determine that? I can tell you some albums released by mainland singers have so much depth but they don't cater to our local listeners because of the environment we are subjected to.

I can also tell you a song sang by May Day would always sound wonderful even if the song does not differ much from their past works.

Look at some of the charts provided by our friends here, most of the songs come from Hong Kong, Taiwan or local singers. Do any of these members really buy these songs? Where do they first get to hear it? Most of them would tell you it is through public media like radio, TV or perhaps Youtube.

Similarly, a dance track by Show luo may sound unpleasant to our ears. But there are listeners who would accept it wholeheartedly. JJ Lin does not sound any different in his vocal techniques for the past 5 years but do fans mind?

Like I say, not many people do buy CDs nowadays, the most would only be their favorite artistes.
With Kkbox and spotify in the market, most would have shift digitalised.
Just like what I do.

musicXpress06

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 pm

musicXpress06 wrote:

Like I say, not many people do buy CDs nowadays, the most would only be their favorite artistes.
With Kkbox and spotify in the market, most would have shift digitalised.
Just like what I do.
nothing wrong with listening to music through legal ways like spotify and kkbox. those service providers pay copyright fees for music to be played. users have to pay a fee as well. but i dont consider these listeners to have great taste in music either because the quality of such format is so poor in contrast to cds or vinyi. proven and mentioned by so many musicians like may day, luo da you etc

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:07 pm

unless a particular album is commercially successful in other countries and record companies are not marketing it, radio stations rarely request for a
song to be featured.

eg. 苏打绿 and their first album

conclusion: the record companies have to
take the initiative to recommend the album fiercely

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by musicXpress06 Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:46 pm

超喜欢!!
亦帆 踏破鐵鞋 (官方MV)

musicXpress06

Back to top Go down

Post by musicXpress06 Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:54 pm

据五月天演唱“步步”之后,丁当为同步剧“步步驚情”演唱"身不由己". 这也是同剧的第二手主题歌。

musicXpress06

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:59 pm

25. 我們的故事只講了一半 - 林凡

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:59 pm

26. Bii畢書盡 - I know

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:00 pm

27. 五月天-步步

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:26 pm

No MV/sound clip

28. MC HotDog & 張震嶽-我的時代

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by feliciacat83 Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:49 am

faithpig wrote:unless a particular album is commercially successful in other countries and record companies are not marketing it, radio stations rarely request for a
song to be featured.

100.3 pushed quite a bit for sodagreen when they first released their debut.

but if you are only listening to 93.3, of course you wouldn't know.

and for a MUSIC station to not know where is the good music, and to take OWN initiative to intro to listeners, but wait for record companies to pay them $$$$ to gain airplay, maybe they would be better off by relabeling themselves as a MONEY station??

oh no... I am ranting again... ignore me again pls

feliciacat83
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by feliciacat83 Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 am

feliciacat83 wrote:
faithpig wrote:unless a particular album is commercially successful in other countries and record companies are not marketing it, radio stations rarely request for a
song to be featured.

100.3 pushed quite a bit for sodagreen when they first released their debut.

but if you are only listening to 93.3, of course you wouldn't know.

and for a MUSIC station to not know where is the good music, and to take OWN initiative to intro to listeners, but wait for record companies to pay them $$$$ to gain airplay, maybe they would be better off by relabeling themselves as a MONEY station??

oh no... I am ranting again... ignore me again pls
anyway, to put the record straight, 小情歌 was already a hit amongst 100.3 listeners. of course, the impact is not as great cos their listeners numbers are not superbly high. but for a station to fight for credit, keep saying it's because of their 广播剧, it's pretty juvenile. ESP they only used that song after the album was out for MONTHS. (yet again, like the song by 亦帆 which only went onto the playlist after more than a year)

feliciacat83
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:20 am

小情歌isn't the first single from 苏打绿 that 933 has played. And I'm not talking about their second full length album 小宇宙. I am not bragging but I do keep a list of songs 933 played since 1993 so I can say this with certainty.

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:47 pm

No MV/Soundclip

29. 孫耀威 - 我不愛妳了

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:52 pm

30. 田馥甄 - 渺小

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by faithpig Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:31 am

31. 羅志祥-未完的承諾

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by musicXpress06 Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:38 pm

faithpig wrote:No MV/sound clip

28. MC HotDog & 張震嶽-我的時代

musicXpress06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next