Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blondie's Music Awards 2011: Results Announced!

Go down

Blondie's Music Awards 2011: Results Announced! Empty Blondie's Music Awards 2011: Results Announced!

Post by blondie456 Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Results to be announced early January

最佳专辑

孙燕姿<<是时候>>
蔡健雅<<说到爱>>
F.I.R<<亚特兰提斯>>
Hebe<<My Love>>
张惠妹<<你在看我吗>>

最佳抒情歌曲

飞儿乐团 – 泪光闪烁
苏醒 – 怕爱
黄小琥 – 重来
林凡/郁可维 – 听你说
Hebe – 魔鬼中的天使

最佳快歌

林宥嘉 – 自然醒
孙燕姿 – 空口言
张惠妹 – High咖
寥语晴 – 爱喔爱
F.I.R – 亚特兰提斯

最佳男歌手

杨宗伟<<原色>>
周杰伦<<惊叹号>>
林宥嘉<<美妙生活>>
罗志祥<<独一无二>>
萧敬腾<<狂想曲>>

最佳女歌手

孙燕姿<<是时候>>
郁可唯<<伤不起>>
蔡健雅<<说到爱>>
Hebe<<My Love>>
张惠妹<<你在看我吗>>

最佳组合/乐团

F.I.R<<亚特兰提斯>>
五月天<<第二人生>>
Magic Power<<不安牌理出牌>>
苏打绿<<你在烦恼什么>>
By2<<90'闹Now >>

最佳新人

郁可唯<<伤不起>>
胡夏<<胡 爱夏>>
符琼音<<很久没哭了>>
苏醒<<进行式>>
倪安东<<第一课>>

最佳创作歌手

蔡健雅<<说到爱>>
苏醒<<进行式>>
周杰伦<<惊叹号>>
五月天<<第二人生>>
FIR<<亚特兰提斯>>

Last edited by blondie456 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

blondie456

Back to top Go down

Blondie's Music Awards 2011: Results Announced! Empty Re: Blondie's Music Awards 2011: Results Announced!

Post by blondie456 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Results!

最佳专辑

孙燕姿<<是时候>>
蔡健雅<<说到爱>>
F.I.R<<亚特兰提斯>>
Hebe<<My Love>>
张惠妹<<你在看我吗>>

I feel that there's a good balance of fast and slow songs in F.I.R's album, each with their own special feel. The fact that they compose most of the songs themselves only helps to add further points for them, making their album the best for the year!

最佳抒情歌曲

飞儿乐团 – 泪光闪烁
苏醒 – 怕爱
黄小琥 – 重来
林凡/郁可维 – 听你说
Hebe – 魔鬼中的天使

Tiger Huang and Su Xing's songs are also very good. In fact, Tiger Huang's song accumulated more points on my weekly charts than F.I.R's. However, Tiger Huang's song sounded a bit bland after 2-3 months of listening whereas I loved the general feel of F.I.R's song and until now, it is still on repeat mode in my head. I feel that it is their nicest song since wo men de ai and hence, lei guang shan shuo is fully deserving of this award.

最佳快歌

林宥嘉 – 自然醒
孙燕姿 – 空口言
张惠妹 – High咖
寥语晴 – 爱喔爱
F.I.R – 亚特兰提斯

I loved Stef's song upon first listen and it also accumulated the most points on my weekly charts in 2011, so I see no reason to give the award to other songs.

最佳男歌手

杨宗伟<<原色>>
周杰伦<<惊叹号>>
林宥嘉<<美妙生活>>
罗志祥<<独一无二>>
萧敬腾<<狂想曲>>

Despite not entering my top 10 male artistes in my chart tabulations, I love the overall setting and theme of his new album and I foresee some of his songs performing well on my charts this year. In particular, Mine Mine is a refreshing and well handled song by him and chao pao nv shen is also easy on the ear and I love the MV a lot!

最佳女歌手

孙燕姿<<是时候>>
郁可唯<<伤不起>>
蔡健雅<<说到爱>>
Hebe<<My Love>>
张惠妹<<你在看我吗>>

Not much explanation needed here, I believe Amei's versality is recognised by listeners from all over Asia and she didn't disappoint. Fully deserving of the award.

最佳组合/乐团

F.I.R<<亚特兰提斯>>
五月天<<第二人生>>
Magic Power<<不安牌理出牌>>
苏打绿<<你在烦恼什么>>
By2<<90'闹Now >>

Disappointing year where the groups/bands are concerned, F.I.R wins this without any further consideration.

最佳新人

郁可唯<<伤不起>>
胡夏<<胡 爱夏>>

符琼音<<很久没哭了>>
苏醒<<进行式>>
倪安东<<第一课>>

Very hard to decide between the two, I felt that both were equally good, so both of them wins this award. I'm very impressed with Yu Kewei's vocals and how well she can sing different styles of sentimental songs. Zhi Wang, ting ni shuo and wei jia xing fu are all different styles of sentimental songs which I felt that she sang very well and successfully expressed.

On the other hand, Hu Xia also has very good vocals and can also handle a variety of songs, form the sentimental ai dou shi dui de to a faster and more relaxing song in the form of tan tan qin, lian lian ai, making me decide to give him the award as well!

最佳创作歌手

蔡健雅<<说到爱>>
苏醒<<进行式>>
周杰伦<<惊叹号>>
五月天<<第二人生>>
FIR<<亚特兰提斯>>

Tanya Chua has always impressed me with her works. Her style of singing and the songs she compose always has a relaxing feel to it and very few works of hers are successful at irritating me. Bie zhao wo ma fan brings out a fun and different side of her which I really like, and the more sentimental songs in her album are also worth a listen, which makes her the winner for this award.

blondie456

Back to top Go down