Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bryan Wong 王禄江

3 posters

Go down

Bryan Wong 王禄江 Empty Bryan Wong 王禄江

Post by Successor Mon May 04, 2009 2:27 am

The fresh-faced Bryan began landing modeling assignments and commercials while still a teenager. Although his first hosting stint was for the teenage lifestyle programme <Gen Y>, it was the infotainment programme <City Beat> that gave him his big break and propelled him to stardom. The programme took Singapore by storm and became the blueprint on which many other shows based their format on.

The <City Beat> hosts enjoyed such magnificent camaraderie that the whole entourage soon found themselves sought after by producers and clients alike. Since then, Bryan has been a hot favourite for many hosting assignments.

Bryan has an equally impressive scorecard as an actor, having participated in several drama productions. Despite his success, Bryan remains humble of his accomplishments. Soon after the South Asia tsunami disaster in 2004, Bryan volunteered himself to be part of a 15-men medical team to Sri Lanka where he tended to the injured survivors of the tragedy.

Bryan's most current hosting variety show is Destination Most wanted (Still Filming)

And his more significant dramas are

2008 Folks Jump Over The Wall (Sitcom) 飞越佛跳墙
2007 Honour and Passion 宝家卫国
2004 Chinese Paladin 仙剑奇侠传 (Mainland)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bryan Wong 王禄江 Empty Re: Bryan Wong 王禄江

Post by Successor Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Congrats to Bryan Wong, he won 2 awards the the Star Awards 2010.
- Best infotainment Host
- Top 10 most popular artist

Congrats

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun May 02, 2010 7:54 am

Bryan is the one and only artiste whom I liked initially, then disliked him for some years, then started to like him all over again... haha

I liked him since the day he hosted City Beat... then during some charity shows I found him like very fake leh, 男子汉流血不流泪, but he shed tears in many of the charity shows and star awards shows until viewers bombarded him.

He is indeed deserving for the 2 awards.

Congrats, 禄江.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by small_pig Thu May 27, 2010 5:07 am

Yes. I also liked him in city beat. But after that I don't find him v nice already. Maybe it's because of his hairstyle. Heehee. But anyway I am glad he won 2 awards contrary to rumours that he has been put in cold storage

small_pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Successor Thu May 27, 2010 5:10 am

Is it because he is a Gay? But I doubt so lahs, actually.
Anyway he has a happy time travelling around if you actually seen his blog, he looks much more happy then working with MDC.

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down