Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help for PW

2 posters

Go down

Need help for PW Empty Need help for PW

Post by a.d.e.l.i.n.e Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:09 pm

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i really need help for PW ):

my group is doing a project on a Job experiential programme which is an alternative to the current internship programme. instead of the usual 3-6mths internship, our programme last only 3 weeks/job and during this programme, interns would be given a chance to perform jobs fulltime employees do instead of the usual tasks they are made to do (normally asked to do simple tasks such as photocopying, taking down notes etc.) and our programme also exposes interns to more than 1 job under each sector(hospitality,medical etc.) instead of the usual 1 job/internship

our target audience are JC2 graduates who have just completed their A levels. programme runs from jan-march when they collect their results.

now im left with the OP section of the whole PW and there's this QnA qn whr they'll ask any qn related to ur project. and it makes up 1/4 of ur OP marks and 10% of e overall.hence,im trying to prepare certain qns in advance.

now i needa ans these qns but im having trouble thinking of points ): hope u all can help

"how will this idea be made attractive to your audience"
"how will this idea be adapted to suit your society?"
"can this project be further expanded?"

*oops i realised tt there's a school and working days forum >< sorry to trouble someone to move it there ;X*
a.d.e.l.i.n.e
a.d.e.l.i.n.e

Back to top Go down

Need help for PW Empty Re: Need help for PW

Post by Inachi Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:54 am

I don't understand the direction of questions 1 and 2, so can't think of any answers.

For question 3, I assume the purpose of this programme is to expose the interns to more industries to help them figure out what they want to do in future. In this light, it would be nice to be able to get mentors to guide them, or speakers from those industries, to tell them about what it's like to work there, the kind of people who succeed, and so on.

Anyone can help with the other 2 questions?

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum