Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which korean series are you currently watching?

2 posters

Go down

which korean series are you currently watching? Empty which korean series are you currently watching?

Post by princess of persia Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 pm

i'm watching white lie and love truly.they are really good and i suggest you all to watch them.what do you watch? scratch
princess of persia
princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

which korean series are you currently watching? Empty Re: which korean series are you currently watching?

Post by Inachi Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:42 pm

are you watching them online or dvd?

I hardly have time for tv programmes, so no dramas for me unless someone says they are really good, then I'll make an effort to watch during weekends.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

which korean series are you currently watching? Empty Re: which korean series are you currently watching?

Post by princess of persia Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:24 pm

even i don't have so much time to watch but they are something that are on the air on sat.but if you want to watch a serie that is on dvd i suggest you to watch coffee prince.it's really funny and yoon eun hye is really good in the drama.
princess of persia
princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum