Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thousands of Netizens Request Ah Jeh to stop singing

2 posters

Go down

Thousands of Netizens Request Ah Jeh to stop singing Empty Thousands of Netizens Request Ah Jeh to stop singing

Post by Successor Thu May 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Thousands of Netizens Request Ah Jeh to stop singing 2010_o10

TVB's "Fun With Liza and Gods" received many applause. The show attracted 150 million viewers to watch every week. But some viewers criticized at Liza Wong (Ah Jeh)'s singing segment, pointing out her singing is terrible and it's out of tune. Netizens created a Facebook page "Strongly Request Fun With Liza and Gods' Ah Jeh Don't Sing Again" (強烈要求荃加福祿壽阿姐唔好再唱歌). More than 280,000 people have joined. They criticized she cannot handle challenging songs, out of tune and breath, plus she sings with a Cantonese opera style, they feel it's terrible to hear. The group hopes to use public pressure to pressure TVB.

Besides voice of opposing, Ah Jeh has been in the showbiz for more than 40 years and already have many supporters. They support Ah Jeh saying many viewers want to see Ah Jeh perform. They praise Ah Jeh is a serious artiste that she spent lots of time in her look and outfit every episode. In addition, her performance improved lately and they hope viewers don't be too picky.

Producer Ho Siu Wai thanked viewers' straight-forward opinions and knew everyone cares about the show. But the show has to cover different groups. This time is just some opinions from viewers and 150 million people watch the show. Sometimes when they look at reactions from audience in the filming studio, the audience like Ah Jeh's performance. Ah Jeh also put effort in designing her looks and she put time in the singing segment.

Source: kay-entertainment.blogspot.com

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Thousands of Netizens Request Ah Jeh to stop singing Empty Re: Thousands of Netizens Request Ah Jeh to stop singing

Post by Successor Sun May 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Liza wang - Watch another show then

Liza Wang (Ah Jeh) accepted a radio interview yesterday. As for netizens criticized her sings badly and out of tune. She attacked back: "If you don't like that person when you see him/her, I can't help that, then watch another show! As for some people said whether I sings out of tune, I think it's too much!" She said she is at the stage where she doesn't mind too much, so she isn't hurt: "Although some people are younger than me, but they can't reach my mentality. I'm always ahead of others!" She hopes everyone can learn how to tolerant: "Hope they can watch more things. The show isn't created for just some people, it's for families." In addition yesterday was her wedding anniversary, but she disclosed Law Ka Ying didn't give her any present: "He isn't here, working in Mainland."

Source: kays-entertainment.blogspot.net

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Thousands of Netizens Request Ah Jeh to stop singing Empty Re: Thousands of Netizens Request Ah Jeh to stop singing

Post by Successor Sun May 23, 2010 11:08 pm

Thousands of Netizens Request Ah Jeh to stop singing _21mb010

Liza Wong (Ah Jeh)'s singing segment in "Fun With Liza and Gods" is criticized by some netizens and they even established a Facebook page, requesting her not to sing again in the show. The fan page has more than 30,000 supporters to "like" it.

There are many Ah Jeh's supporters counterattack and support, saying Ah Jeh is a hardworking artiste and everyone should give encouragements, shouldn't attack.

As for netizens' criticism, Ah Jeh believes there are always praise and criticism when doing things. Some might like it, some might not, no need to mind. She knows she tried very hard to do it. She will continue to work hard in the future and do her best.

In Ah Jeh's official website, many fans left messages, expressing their support. Some said it proved Ah Jeh is newsworthy by being discussed. Other Mainland fans said a small amount of netizens criticized but a large amount of viewers in Hong Kong support Ah Jeh. Numbers don't mean everything and they told Ah Jeh to "add oil."

Source: kay-entertainment.blogspot.net

Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by samual Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Ha ha ha ha lolz....... I think its not a good to say this in-front that his singing is not good......

Last edited by Successor on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing links)

samual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down