Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicholas Tse released photos of his new born second son - updates on Cecelia Cheung

Go down

Nicholas Tse released photos of his new born second son - updates on Cecelia Cheung Empty Nicholas Tse released photos of his new born second son

Post by Successor Tue May 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Nicholas Tse released photos of his new born second son - updates on Cecelia Cheung 2010_n10
Nicholas Tse released photos of his new born second son - updates on Cecelia Cheung 2010_n11

Nicholas Tse finally released photos of his new born second son. He named the newborn Quintus, meaning May in Latin [born in May]. Somehow Quintus kind of resembles his grandpa Patrick Tse. He has long ears, which signifies good fortune because Buddha has long ears, too! Nicholas himself and Cecilia aren't in the photos, but baby's older brother Lucas is shown sleeping next to him. How cute

Source: Kay's entertainment

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Nicholas Tse released photos of his new born second son - updates on Cecelia Cheung Empty Cecelia Cheung quickly lost 30lbs, to resume working at the end of the month

Post by Successor Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:41 am

Cecelia Cheung quickly lost 30lbs, to resume working at the end of the month
Nicholas Tse released photos of his new born second son - updates on Cecelia Cheung 0602-011Nicholas Tse released photos of his new born second son - updates on Cecelia Cheung 0602-012Nicholas Tse released photos of his new born second son - updates on Cecelia Cheung 0602-013Nicholas Tse released photos of his new born second son - updates on Cecelia Cheung 0602-014

During pregnancy, Cecilia Cheung's weight increased to 170lbs, so she never wanted to be on camera. Yesterday, reporters spotted Cecilia and son Lucas in a restaurant. Cecilia's chin is sharper and seemed to have lost lots of weight in just several weeks.

Lucas was wearing t-shirt, green pants, and a pair of sneakers. Although they're accompanied by a maid, but Cecilia still took care of her son, from eating to holding him in her arms. When reporteres went up to take pictures, Cecilia's driver was worried, but Cecilia generously let reporters to take pictures. Asked about her losing weight? She said: "None, it's easy to lose weight now taking care of two kids, plus I eat lightly! (Good complexion?) I drink mother and father-in-laws' soup!"

Already lost weight and her maternity clothes don't fit anymore, so Cecilia went shopping with Lucas yesterday. It's known that she already lost 30+ pounds in not even a month. She will also resume working on the 28th, attending to a press conference of a bed product she endorsed in Shanghai. As for Cecilia lost her weight very quickly, doctor Lo Chi Lim expressed the speed is normal: "Amniotic fluid and the baby etc caused weight gain, after giving birth, of course you'll be lighter. If breastfeed, you would use more calories, losing weight even faster!" In addition, advertising agencies have been wanting to ask Cecilia and Lucas to film commercial, now even second son Quintus is very welcomed by these agencies. Lately, a baby product brand in Mainland invited Quintus to film their commercial with a 8-digit pay.

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down