Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain chooses his ideal girl and rips his pants on Strong Heart

4 posters

Go down

Rain chooses his ideal girl and rips his pants on Strong Heart Empty Rain chooses his ideal girl and rips his pants on Strong Heart

Post by Successor Fri May 07, 2010 5:01 am

Rain chooses his ideal girl and rips his pants on Strong Heart 20100511

Earlier in the week we reported that Rain would appear on Strong Heart and choose his ideal women in a World Cup style competition. Well, the episode aired yesterday and Rain chose his ideal girl.

Up for competition was MC Kang Ho Dong’s personal picks in Song Hae Gyo, Han Ye Seul, Shin Min Ah, Im Soo Jung, Jung Ga Eun and After School’s Kahi. After many rounds of elimination, the finals came down to Im Soo Jung vs. Kahi and Im Soo Jung came out as the winner. When asked why he chose Im Soo Jung, Rain stated that Im Soo Jung is a really happy person inside and goes out of her way to make people happy. They then asked Rain to send her a message. Rain turned to the camera and says to Im Soo Jung, “Hello, how are you doing? Are you busy right now? I’m pretty busy with my album release and obligations… we should go out and grab some food sometime.”

Rain co-starred with Im Soo Jung in the 2006 romantic comedy I’m A Cyborg, but that’s OK.

Shortly before this segment, Rain was asked to dance for everyone but he stopped in the middle of the performance due to his pants ripping.

Source: allkpop.com

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rain chooses his ideal girl and rips his pants on Strong Heart Empty Re: Rain chooses his ideal girl and rips his pants on Strong Heart

Post by Inachi Sat May 08, 2010 6:39 am

the pants ripping part must be his most embarrassing experience.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Rain chooses his ideal girl and rips his pants on Strong Heart Empty Re: Rain chooses his ideal girl and rips his pants on Strong Heart

Post by princess of persia Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:17 pm

haha,so good and also somehow embarrassing.
princess of persia
princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

Post by Anasha Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:18 am

ouch at his pants ripping
Anasha
Anasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down