Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥

+8
meenie_23
kateferrer_08
relmz
carmelangela
angsterslover
Successor
Inachi
kenzhi
12 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 Empty Re: ♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥

Post by Inachi Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:41 pm

thanks for the pics, kate. she looks sweet in white.

the last two pics, her t-shirt really lol!

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Yup she really look nice in white.

LOL I just realised the last 2 pics very LOL. The shirt she wore hehe
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kateferrer_08 Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:10 pm

haha i found it cute too,,. ur welcum,.

agree,,. she looks very cute and pure in white,,.

and i love the new hair do,,. with brown hair,,. she looks gud!!

lol,. wonder whats nxt,,. just so love her in anything she wears,,.

she's awesome,.!
kateferrer_08
kateferrer_08
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/08katelily

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 am

...hehe,angela na naman....ahermmmmmmm.....
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kateferrer_08 Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:37 pm

ate shine!!!! miss you so much!!!! senxa na kung di ako nakakareply ah,,. madalas ala ko load wahahah,,.
kateferrer_08
kateferrer_08
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 pm

oh...i miss u kate! hehe...ok lang ah...wla na nga ako news about angela eh...huhu..miss ko na din xa
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:23 pm

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 Zhangshaohan101003

[b]CUTE NYA DI BA!!!![/b]
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kateferrer_08 Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:54 pm

ah oo,,. recently,,. angela is just participating on events such as guest appearances,,. on certain tv shows dun sa expo,,. million stars,. parang mga singing challenges,,. parang rest muna xa,,. ehe
kateferrer_08
kateferrer_08
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kateferrer_08 Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:12 am

Angela Leo Ku and Xie Xiaodong closing performances with the preparation for the Expo (October 28, 2010

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 A8039010 ♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 C06a8510

Very happy and Xie Xiaodong, Angela, Leo with the same stage rehearsal, for our Chinese people are a source of pride event - the success of the Expo!

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 543c9710 ♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 995c9410

Several good friends are very professional and dedicated singer, Xie Xiaodong Needless to say, old friends, we often encounter in different performances, he was, and then when I was watching him on TV as full activity, there is no way you, Who his debut so early ~ ~ ~ ~ Angela is a particularly fine, looks like a Barbie doll as the little girl, she do not look weak weaker appearance seems soft, but particularly strong explosive sound! One would think that Leo Auntie Qiong Yao's "Romance in the Rain", no way, He Shuhuan is too deeply rooted it! Listened to his story of a wheelchair visiting the Expo, I feel very interesting, which may also not be forgotten in his memory to do it!

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 881efd10 ♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 96190b10
kateferrer_08
kateferrer_08
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kateferrer_08 Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:16 am

new pix,,.angela in gray,,.

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 1a2c4211 ♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 2c092110

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 21a05e10 ♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 8750d110

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 32779e11 ♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 A7bfd010

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 Ba59f310 ♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 C10f3510
kateferrer_08
kateferrer_08
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kateferrer_08 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:53 pm

wow been out for months,,. whos updating the thread??
kateferrer_08
kateferrer_08
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:00 pm

am waiting for you and kenzhi to update Very Happy

where have you been, kate? any angela's news or pics?

are you in contact with bunso shine? how's she?
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:35 am

NOthing to update. Angela like no news recently >.<
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:57 am

guys...have u seen the new angnation looks? very nice...
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 am

new angela chang msg. on angnation..
www.angnation.com/bbs ...exclusive to all angnation member
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 pm

NEW PICs...i only chose the nicest !

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 Angela2-1
♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 Angela3-1
♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 Angela4
♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 Angela-2
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 pm

10 days to go! then angela's b-day na!!!!!
si excited!!!!!!!!!
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:49 pm

angsters have you heard her new song ? I posted under weekly top chinese chart. Very nice !
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kateferrer_08 Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:29 am

waha!!!! sorry guyz for being out for almost a year...!! ive been busy in school and cant find time to update you guyz,.... even though, im still not outdated cause every week im looking for angela news and updates but cant post it to forums uhu.. so busy,,.

and yah,,. ive seen those nice photo shoots.. and i want to have that collection.. i ve heard also the latest song.. its very nice..

angela is really a GODDESS!!
kateferrer_08
kateferrer_08
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:45 pm

to kenzhi: nope,i haven't seen it yet...pls. share me a video. all of her new songs,just put it on my fb wall...thanks...
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:06 pm

happy 29th birthday to angela tomorrow!!! jan. 19 2011
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Marie Claire Marie Claire Magazine February 2011 No Cover - Angela (January 31, 2011)

图片来源:新浪微博@FIR-VanGogh Photo Source: Sina microblogging @ FIR-VanGogh
♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 42011131203326
♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 5d07192bjw6ddvpm1otbwj
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Chinese New Year】 【users who wish a happy New Year, Year of the Rabbit and good luck! (2011年2月2日) (February 2, 2011)
♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 9201122161935

thank the past year Angela information network support and love, new year, we will go further, as we offer a better, more exciting information. 祝网友们新春快乐,兔年吉祥,万事如意,Happy 兔year! Users who wish a happy New Year, Year of the Rabbit luck, good luck, Happy Rabbit year!

ww.angblog.net
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:55 am

the little girl really grow up Very Happy
♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 T20112216199

Transformation from a girl into a woman, this is a necessary process of the life segment, in addition to appearance, my heart than of the same age because of the early start to face more challenges and extraordinarily mature. Now I just always guard the ancient walls of Avila, Spain, bent on a stick read "live for themselves, but to be wonderful," the faith. fourteen times the size of Taiwan, from one city to another place, usually have to spend hours, even if the land is located in the heart of the ancient city near the capital Madrid to the area, moving units of time are also to "hours" to calculate.

Car driving on the endless highway, Madrid's bustling gradually left behind, followed by a pale yellow as the season changes and the bushes, which is high in the special landscape, but also declared that we are strong going into the concentration of Spanish history, the color cities - Avila (? vila), Avila is said to be the Middle Ages Muslim Catholics To combat the violation of the establishment of the city, is the most complete medieval Europe, the ancient city wall.

。 Weathered over thousands of years, changed the history of Spain, the whole world has changed, but she has always survive this, to the elegant posture of standing high above the beautiful, like the patron saint of the country favored.

The road to Avila, after a lot of agonizing is not small. But in the arrival of that moment, all the trouble of a sudden all was clear Delicate, fatigue dissipated, is presented in front of a beautiful and very breath of the medieval city, just as many films as described , everywhere is full of praise for distant history.

Although history clearly records the origin of the ancient city, but I also heard another story about the legend of Avila, I heard here Hao Qiu Lisi by Hercules (Hercules) are built, the entire city was protected by strong walls, the city There are many towers and gates, and in this Spanish city with the highest elevation, I saw pieces of the story played end, when the shuttle in the ancient streets, always be able to meet the urban style of different poses, and each seems to have hidden a corner about to appear in the beauty, people on your next road, full of anticipation!

I see the city of Avila is a perfect, though has been a dispute, war, history, although the marks left on the walls and Jianshang, but in terms of a passing traveler, are without prejudice to her beautiful.

If you think they are just wearing different clothes a row you are wrong, and that only the most basic teddy bear, wearing their traditional clothes around the world, but did not think they still keep up with fashion, one after another into the human idol, even heartthrob Rain also appeared in which there are green teddy bear on the grounds that it is fake and Shrek, but do not know why the feeling is strange friends.

留长头发的那些呢? Long hair of those who do? They fake the men and women in Greek mythology the gods, surely they should also have read the 300 heroes of it! They also have the British Xiongzhu Yi, so the spider of course essential to bear. When you look dazzling on the occasion, also appeared in the classic paintings, teddy bears into the world-famous paintings, but not willing to be bound in the frame, and then come alive to play from the familiar fairy tale, let us see many surprises, like the big boys get new toys Daihatsu general innocence.

下一秒的可能性我是一个迷恋所有美丽事物的人,生活中样样力求完美,就算只是一杯咖啡,奶泡和浓度也必须符合我的标准才行,真的,就是这样一小件事、一小件事去认真完成,其实就会发现,慢慢慢慢,每一天都会是完美无瑕的。 The possibility of the next second I was a man obsessed with all the beautiful things of life to strive for perfection in everything, even just a cup of coffee, milk foam and the concentration must meet my criteria for the job really, is such a small thing , a small thing to really complete, in fact, will find, slowly slowly, each day will be perfect.

人生,做好当下的每件事,下一秒才会有更多的可能。 Life, do everything the moment, the next second will have more possibilities.

例如当演员,这是我从来没有想过的事,以前看电影时,演员在萤幕上一下哭一下笑,千变万化的情绪转折,真的太神奇了! For example, when an actor, this is something I never thought about the previous movies, the actors on the screen about to cry about laughing, ever-changing emotional turning point, really amazing! 因此我曾在心中对自己说:「绝对不要当演员,实在太难了!」没想到,生命真的非常奇妙,当我进入演艺圈后,老天爷给我的第一个考验就是成为演员。 So I said to myself in my mind: "Never an actor, it is too difficult!" I never thought that life was really amazing, when I entered showbiz, the God gave me the first test is to become an actor.

我的第一部戏就是当《MVP情人》的女主角,当时唱片市场开始下滑,歌手机会很少;相反地,偶像剧开始起飞,成为娱乐产业的明日之星,当我从主管口中听说有剧组想找还没发片的我担任女主角时,我很讶异,但随即又换了另一个角度去想,我如果这次放弃,会不会发片机会渺茫从此也不会有戏剧上门找我了? My first movie is that when "MVP Valentine," the actress, when the music market started to decline, few opportunities for singers; the contrary, drama began to take off and become a rising star of the entertainment industry, when I heard from the director of the mouth have not yet received the film crew looking for me as the female lead, I was surprised, but then they changed to another angle to think about, if I give up this time will not be made from this film is little chance there will be no drama come looking for me? 想著想著我决定大胆放手一搏。 I kept thinking I decided to boldly go for it. 记得那时住在房租虽然便宜但却距离市区很远的淡水竹围,每天都得搭上约一小时的捷运去拍戏现场,过著从来没有想像过的「演员生活」! I remember when living in the rent is cheap but very far away from the city's fresh water around the bamboo, about an hour every day, to catch the MRT to filming the scene, never imagined living "actors of life!"

当我第一次拿到「剧本」时,我心里想:「喔,好。」但是内心却忐忑不安,其实我什麼都不懂! When I first got the "script", I thought: "Oh, good." But the heart is uneasy, in fact, I do not understand anything! 脑海中有一连串疑问:是不是要从第一场读到最后一场、是不是要全部背起来? There are a series of mind question: is not read from the first final, is not to be all back up? 因为时间仓促,没有人来得及告诉我该怎麼做,起初我还以为自己背好台词已经做好万全的准备。 Because of time constraints, no one had time to tell me how to do it, at first I thought I had good lines have been back every precaution necessary. 没想到第一天到拍摄现场…… The first day did not expect to shoot the scene ... ...

导演说:「好了,现在拍第五集第一场!」 The director said: "Well, now take the first Episode!"

「啊?怎麼会?」我马上不安了起来,赶快问副导:「不是应该从第一集第一场戏开始吗?」但他只是轻描淡写地说:「没有耶,我们这一行都打横著拍!」 "Ah? How?" I'll be upset up, quickly asked deputy director: "Should not the first scene from the first episode to start?" But he just casually said: "No, I did this line we play sideways shoot! "

「打横著拍?」听到陌生的术语,我就不敢再问下去了…… "Hit sideways shot?" To hear a strange term, I dare not ask anymore ... ...

从此之后,开始了头痛时间,应该说完全没有时间了,也没人会给你时间,一喊「Action」就开拍了! Since then, the beginning of the headache of time, it should be said that no time, no one will give you the time, a call "Action" to start shooting! 台词对不上、情绪连结不上,我开始慌了,一直乾著急,幸亏当时身为前辈的协志哥非常照顾大家,教导了我很多事,才一步一步克服了难关,当时我从什麼都不懂开始,到一个字一个字做笔记,一路慢慢学习,谨守自己力求完美的个性,才设法克服它。 Not on the lines, not on emotional connection, I began to panic, has been anxious, as their predecessors thanks to the Society at Columbia is to take care of you blog, taught me many things, only step by step to overcome the difficulties, both from what I was do not understand the beginning to take notes word for word, all the way slowly learning, keep their own blend of personality, managed to overcome it.

在这个过程我也非常感谢导演,刚开始进入电视剧组的时候,我有很长一段时间都无法进入状况,台词背不起来又不断NG……,后来得知导演遇到一些压力,已经到了要换角的地步! In the process I am also very grateful to the director, has just begun to enter the TV set, I have a very long period of time can not enter the state, lines do not back up and continue to NG ... ..., then met some of the pressure that the director has to be Huanjiao the point! 但是他却独排众议,极力想保住我的位置,他相信我可以,他也这样告诉我,直到那时我才渐渐明白,原来过去工作时,在他严厉责备的表面下,还有一层更深的用意是为了激发我的潜能,为了不辜负导演的苦心,我不再害怕,开始全心全意地投入,於是慢慢进步! But he alone approach, and tried to keep my position, he believed I could, and he told me, till I gradually realized that the original past work, in his stern rebuke of the surface, there is another level The intention is to stimulate a deeper my potential, to live up to the director's efforts, I was not scared, began to put heart and soul, then slowly progress!

演戏和唱歌是不同的,它是需要互动的,记得导演说过:「唱歌的时候,你就是你,你就是所有,大家把将你整理到最好的状态,然后推上舞台;而戏剧是好像在打乒乓球,一来一往,而且还要设法让对手接得到,否则戏就不好看了。」 Acting and singing is different, it is the need to interact, and I remember the director said: "sing, you is you, you're all, we put to the best of your order status, and then onto the stage; the drama is like playing table tennis, for a cover, but also try to get opponents to pick, or play to look good. "

因缘际会接触了戏剧,我却没有任何心理准备,好像就突然丢来一个小Baby,要自己学会去照顾他。 Chance encounter contact with the theater, but I have no psychological preparation, as if suddenly lost to a little Baby, want to learn to take care of his own. 第一次要独自打入一个大环境,对我来说,是很艰难的挑战,还好剧组里的人都很照顾我、教导我,让我有学习的时间,从零开始累积经验,知道如何去表演,慢慢跟上大家的脚步。 First go to a secondary Duzi environment, to me, is a very difficult challenge, but fortunately the crew where people are taking care of me, teach me, let me have time to study, gain experience from scratch, know how to to show, slowly to keep up with our pace.

生命中偶尔会遇到突如其来的难题,但是不管眼前环境有多难,我们都需要做好当下的事情,不害怕不排斥,才能有更多的可能性! Life occasionally encountered unexpected difficulties, but no matter how difficult the immediate environment, we need to do something immediately, not afraid of does not exclude, in order to have more possibilities! 生活中每一个完美,每一个成长,就会像一枚一枚悦耳的音符,谱成自我的旋律。 A perfect life, each and every development, it will be like a one melody, made into a self-melody. ♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 R201122161931
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:14 pm

ANG's latest picture!

♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 654d59fajw6dev7j1mtqej
♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 654d59fajw6dev7jha4saj
♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 654d59fajw6dev7kk9vbuj
♥ Angela Chang 張韶涵♥ - Page 13 654d59fajw6dev7lx8hb8j