Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

+21
Fox
amir21
JAM with mE Live @ 78
jojetaime
Lvc
puiyan
princess of persia
lilbastard
a.d.e.l.i.n.e
ombiez
carmelangela
angsterslover
jor
kenzhi
Inachi
DBSKgirl
olla86
Successor
duizhang
+Newbie+
cheez_ing
25 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dear Diary - Page 20 Empty Re: Dear Diary

Post by lilbastard Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:30 pm

dear diary

i today ish bery pissed off

lilbastard
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:57 pm

wad pissed you off, LB.... cannot be more pissed than I was on Monday morning on my way to work. until now I'm still so pissed off with that stupid aunty.

Dear Diary,

This afternoon went to the bank to close the safe deposit box and removed everything cos the bank is relocating elsewhere..... found a stack of straits settlement bank notes and a lot of old coins as far back as 1910..... reminds me of my grandma... I really miss her.

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by a.d.e.l.i.n.e Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Dear Diary,

sad i couldnt make it for the felicians gathering today due to personal reasons =( but to make me happy, my uncle bought me 4 packets of sticky and 1 bottle of sticky =p (its a homemade sweet that ppl are crazy abt now) and he spent $42 on them..LOL! on sweets =_=
a.d.e.l.i.n.e
a.d.e.l.i.n.e

Back to top Go down

Post by lilbastard Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Inachi wrote:wad pissed you off, LB.... cannot be more pissed than I was on Monday morning on my way to work. until now I'm still so pissed off with that stupid aunty.

aha nth much oso rah. hope chiu wun meet those kind of ppl again Cool

lilbastard
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by a.d.e.l.i.n.e Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:06 pm

dear diary,

today was quite a 'fun' day i guess =p with so many incidents happening. i got a call from singtel at abt 12plus telling me tt the iphone4 i pre-ordered is ready for collection BUT my contract hasnt ended. so my mom had to tell them tt i cancel my order and i tink we really pissed those singtel ppl off..oopsie. then we managed to convinced my uncle who hasnt changed phone for 2yrs to change his phone Very Happy like finally!

when i went to feed the cats ard my neighbourhood after dinner. the cat feeder whoc ame earlier to feed them today told us stories abt the disapperance of the cats. i srsly those ppl who catch the cats n send to to AVA to be put to sleep r srsly so heartless.. zzz
a.d.e.l.i.n.e
a.d.e.l.i.n.e

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:43 pm

a.d.e.l.i.n.e wrote:dear diary,

............ when i went to feed the cats ard my neighbourhood after dinner. the cat feeder who came earlier to feed them today told us stories abt the disapperance of the cats. i srsly those ppl who catch the cats n send to to AVA to be put to sleep r srsly so heartless.. zzz

oh dear, I was once a heartless person. I never liked cats, they appear to me like very eerie, my heart will go thumping whenever one follows me in the dark. I think it could be caused by a movie that I saw when I was a kid, I still remember it's called 怪猫, a japanese movie where a female ghost's spirit entered a female black cat and made use of the cat to kill all those who had harmed her. A very scary movie indeed.

My neighbourhood at one time also got a lot of stray cats, whenever I see people feeding them, I'll go arrrgggghhhh......... and I've to confess, I once called AVA to get rid of them.

I only got over the fear two years ago when I visited my sis, she has a lovely persian cat. She also adopted a stray cat that was thin and weak. It was during winter when she found it outside her apartment looking for food, and after feeding the cat with milk and cat food, it came meowing everyday at her doorstep for food. My sis and I look quite alike, this little thing blur like sotong, could have mistaken me as my sis, got so close to me and frightened the hell of me...... there was one night that it jumped on the bed and slept with me.

haha... cats are not that scary after all Very Happy
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by a.d.e.l.i.n.e Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:30 pm

inachi: cats r ccuuuute Very Happy though i actually nv dreamt of getting a cat as a pet til my cat came along Smile

dear diary,

i somehow believe in miracles now. FINALLY got back my GP MSApaper and guess what. I GOT A B!!!!! first time in 3 terms i actually passed GP..LOL. =)) but i somehow feel this isnt exactly a true reflection of my GP ability cos i took the paper later than the others and i got to know the topic before i did it. so, i'll still work realli hard for promos tts coming up in less than a mth Smile
a.d.e.l.i.n.e
a.d.e.l.i.n.e

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:26 pm

miracles do happen, did you see jessie's msn message around Apr after the SA, hoping for miracles to happen? And jessie, if you're reading this, miracles did happen, right?

and congrats for getting a B, ade. I'm sure besides a miracle, you had strived hard for it. Keep up the good work, 你行的!
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Dear Diary,

I can't wait to pack up and go home. Whole afternoon thinking of the red snapper fish head soup at the coffee shop near my home. It's yummy yummy...

And where is duizhang ar? so long never see her posting....... successor also ...... kenzhi too .... 你们到底在那里?
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by a.d.e.l.i.n.e Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:50 pm

inachi: lol wad miracle? o.o I have STM..LOL. honestly speaking, I didn't feel that elated when I saw my marks. on the contrary, I felt quite guilty for knowing the topics before doing the paper. Sad I actually felt like telling my gp teacher to be more strict in marking my script, but in the end.. haiis. anws. I've been asked to use more feliticious terms for essay since term 1.whenever I see that word, I somehow think of felicia..LOL
a.d.e.l.i.n.e
a.d.e.l.i.n.e

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:04 pm

when I read the words "felicitous terms", I also thought of felicia!

the miracle thingy, I've replied in feli thread Very Happy
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:05 pm

Inachi wrote:
And where is duizhang ar? so long never see her posting....... successor also ...... kenzhi too .... 你们到底在那里?

haha everybody is here, just nothing to post only.
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:16 pm

nothing to post then post some pics let me see mah, like the gathering you all had recently Razz Razz Razz

actually there are a lot of things to post in the chat lounge, like every day's happenings on the MRT/bus ... nice or unreasonable people whom you meet with etc ...... I've got some happy and unhappy encounters recently but every time I want to post, worried 词不达意 people will laugh at my broken english Embarassed

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by duizhang Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 am

Inachi wrote:Dear Diary,

I can't wait to pack up and go home. Whole afternoon thinking of the red snapper fish head soup at the coffee shop near my home. It's yummy yummy...

hehe inachi jie.. i am here Smile

finally done with yog. indeed a great experience for me, i believe my standard has gone up by a bit hehe.
duizhang
duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by a.d.e.l.i.n.e Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Dear Diary,

the weather is crazily hot today. the moment i step out of the aircon room, i start to sweat like crazy -.- pls let it raiiiiin Sad
a.d.e.l.i.n.e
a.d.e.l.i.n.e

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:02 am

duizhang wrote:

hehe inachi jie.. i am here Smile

finally done with yog. indeed a great experience for me, i believe my standard has gone up by a bit hehe.

you're being humble, think your standard gone up more than a bit Razz

were you nervous with so many eyes watching?

I pushed my pathology to the evening that day to watch it live, but ....... Crying or Very sad
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by duizhang Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:25 pm

yes sian.. i heard they didnt show our faces ._.

so paiseh when i heard my friends reflected that to me Sad

i was stressed when out of court.. but once i got in there, everything looks okay. calm and peaceful.. into the umpiring mood haha!
duizhang
duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:30 am

Dear Diary,

I couldn't get back to sleep since 2 am..... heart feeling very heavy after reading her email.

Poor kitty Ali is diabetic. Her blood sugar levels are almost 3x higher than normal, she needs treatment and be injected with insulin after her meals.

I just hope that she'll be alright ....

strange.... I thought I don't like cats but think I'm so attached to these two

Dear Diary - Page 20 1ayxc

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by a.d.e.l.i.n.e Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:21 pm

inachi: is that ur sister's cat (as in kitty ali). hope it gets well soon Smile

Dear Diary,

i think im going to have a sleepless night again tonight doing PW T.T i srsly cant wait for this stupid thing to be over so that i can finally have my life back. =(
a.d.e.l.i.n.e
a.d.e.l.i.n.e

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:51 am

a.d.e.l.i.n.e wrote:inachi: is that ur sister's cat (as in kitty ali). hope it gets well soon Smile

Thanks, ade. Yes, it's her kitty ali.....the one lying on the carpet looking at you Smile

The other one looking on from one corner is the stray cat that she adopted.

a.d.e.l.i.n.e wrote: Dear Diary,

i think im going to have a sleepless night again tonight doing PW T.T i srsly cant wait for this stupid thing to be over so that i can finally have my life back. =(

jiayou, yiayou, zai jiayou cheers cheers cheers
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by a.d.e.l.i.n.e Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 pm

they're so cute :3

Dear Diary - Page 20 Dsc00510

my cat says hi too!..LOL Smile

dear diary,

i feel super paiseh -.- i keep accidentally tapping on ppl's numbers and i end up calling them for no reason.LOL! worst still is i typed in my grandma's no. wrongly, and i've been sending msgs to the wrong person all this while. til the person wrote back and asked "who r u?"..LOL -.- i feel like digging a hole to hide now
a.d.e.l.i.n.e
a.d.e.l.i.n.e

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:28 pm

dear diary,
nakaka-stressed yung mga incidents happening here recently..
i hope others will understand because we care for them,too.
maybe it was meant to happened...
GBU PH!
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:45 pm

a.d.e.l.i.n.e wrote:they're so cute :3

Dear Diary - Page 20 Dsc00510

my cat says hi too!..LOL Smile

heh, your cat is cuteeeee too. male or female? what's the name?
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:56 pm

a.d.e.l.i.n.e wrote:

dear diary,

i feel super paiseh -.- i keep accidentally tapping on ppl's numbers and i end up calling them for no reason.LOL! worst still is i typed in my grandma's no. wrongly, and i've been sending msgs to the wrong person all this while. til the person wrote back and asked "who r u?"..LOL -.- i feel like digging a hole to hide now

LOL.... what to do, you're from the sotong family Razz

I also tend to call the wrong person whenever I make calls from my residential telephone. I spend at least 12 hours in the office, make numerous phone calls daily and I have to dial a 9 for an external line followed by the phone number.... so habitual dialing 9 until I also do that whenever I call from home. Luckily so far no one scolded me cos I always apologize for my sotong-ness.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by a.d.e.l.i.n.e Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:59 pm

LOL!! *sighs* once a sotong, always a sotong.ehe. Luckily the person didn't call or smth, just sent me an SMS. :p anws, my cats name is Kiki n it's a he Very Happy
a.d.e.l.i.n.e
a.d.e.l.i.n.e

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum