Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese albums you bought this year!

+2
faithpig
kenzhi
6 posters

Go down

Chinese albums you bought this year! Empty Chinese albums you bought this year!

Post by kenzhi Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 am

List of albums I bought so far this year(may be increasing haha Very Happy):

1. rene liu - together first version

2. GMM - I am jocie second version

3. Claire Guo - ni peng you second version

4. Cotton Candy - Goodbye prince

5. Wei li an - second version

Out of all these 5 albums I bought, my fav is still Claire's album LOL! Alot of pple say claire this album very weak and not very good but I LOVE HER THIS ALBUM LOL! I hear her album almost everyday LOL, even though may not be every single song.

If Angela, Fan Wei Qi or even Rachel Liang going to release this year, I am definitely getting their albums as well. Very Happy

kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Chinese albums you bought this year! Empty Re: Chinese albums you bought this year!

Post by faithpig Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 am

oh too many liao leh...

just bought Hebe, Jacky Cheung, Sodagreen, Della...

faithpig
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

Back to top Go down

Chinese albums you bought this year! Empty Re: Chinese albums you bought this year!

Post by xH Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:57 pm

lol this thread. let me see..

Jan - 100天 - 林俊杰
让我们一起微笑吧 - F.I.R.
May - 跨时代 - 周杰伦
Sept - 相反的我 - 张芸京

Going to purchase 林宇中 - 新娘 album soon!!!
tempted to buy rene's album but didnt buy hha

xH
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:52 am

Other forumers come share with us pls. Or dun tell me you all didn't buy any this year Sad

This year has so many nice songs Smile
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 am

lol, I must be blind, I didn't know there's such a thread.

Anyway, I never buy any this year, there are already so many nice songs recommended by you and others, whenever I feel like it, I just come here can listen to all the nice songs liao Very Happy

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dasonjames Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Hmm. This is what I bought this year so far...

Jan 2010 - Gan Guan Shi Jie (Yoga Lin)
Feb 2010 - Zou Chang (Chen Weilian), Yi Han (Fang Jiong Bin), Ye Miao (Ding Dang), Ai Yi Zhi Chun Zai (Liang Wenyin)
Apr 2010 - Xin Dian Xin (Cyndi Wang), Jian Dan Bu Jian Dan (Huang Xiao Hu)
May 2010 - Kua Shi Dai (Jay Chou)
Aug 2010 - Ni, Peng You (Guo Jing), Wo Shi Guo Mei Mei (Guo Mei Mei), Together (Liu Ruoying)
Sept 2010 - Xin Zhe De Ai (Sammi), Shi Nian Yi Ke (Sodagreen), Chu (Jeff Chang)
Oct 2010 - Bao Bei (Karen Mok), 18 Ban Wu Yi (Lee Hom)

dasonjames

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:06 am

Rachel, claire and rene album are good buys!!! Smile Smile Smile

I hear claire album like 100X liao everyday hear. lol. I think I hear claire's latest album more than angela's albums LOL. But I still love angela the most Smile
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by duizhang Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 am

LOL kenzhi..

i bought..

JJ
Jay

standard 3 must albums to buy yearly >> JJ Jay Rynn

left with Rynn de havent buy haha!
duizhang
duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:05 pm

This year I bought so few albums =(

XH CONFIRM BUY ALOT ONE. LOL NOT FAIR LOL >.>

I want to buy rachel gaiban but cannot find T_T
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:12 pm

lol... why not fair?

tomorrow I'll be on afternoon leave go harbour front jalan jalan. I help you find, what exactly you're looking for?

Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:06 pm

not fair because this year alot of singers that release albums are xh favourites but not mine HAHA.

nah its ok lol, thanks inachi Razz
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:47 pm

Lol I read my posts above, I feel like an immature kid.

Anyway that aside,

last year(2012) I bought only 3 albums:

1. 范瑋琪

2. 韦礼安

3. 郭静

How about you guys?
kenzhi
kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xH Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Let me share my review on this album
It is definitely awesome!

Chinese albums you bought this year! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfw2Yw0uJqWi_HGYvqJbxFsmXrSbQNOyRoaxBVM6AoYJkLz25l

专辑:[因你而在Stories Untold]
歌手:林俊杰JJ Lin
发行公司:华纳音乐Warner Music

JJ album has always been a must-buy for me. You can't exactly label me as a JJ fan. I merely support his music. His first few albums till West Side were still mediocre, not exceptionally well done but they were commendable. I became very very impressed with JJ ever since he entered the 100days era. I still remember myself having his songs repeated again and again when I was in the army. I also managed to influence my friends to like songs from this album as well. His music has matured, grown up together with him. You can see the change and the difference in the genres and music styles JJ has been trying to change. Till the collaboration with Stefanie Sun, with the epic classic 她说, I finally acknowledge JJ as a really talented local artiste. Being so passionate in music composition, and with very good vocals, he produce very good albums. Up till date, I have always felt his songs just gets nicer and nicer. It is especially commendable because Big shots like Lee Hom, David Tao and Jay Chou are all going downhill with their latest hits, nothing more than disappointing, JJ managed to stand out amongst these great artistes and people really start to acknowledge his music. Often overshadowed by these heavenly kings, and finally JJ gets the chance to be labelled into the same category as them. It is a commendable effort and definitely something we Singaporeans can be proud of.

In a blink of an eye, it has been 10 years since JJ's 1st album, [乐行者]. Who now still remembers his classic hits like 翅膀,冻结,会读书 and 就是我? I believe not many but from starting out rough to someone everyone is looking forward to today, JJ has been through alot. I witnessed 2 major popstars from scratch in our local music industry, namely the well-known Stefanie Sun as well as JJ Lin. It has yet to be seen who will be their successors as people today are still crazily following big names from the period 10 years back. Nevertheless, it is JJ's wish to be able to present an album to commemorate his 10 years anniversary, as well as a form of gratitude to his fans, for having to support him ever since he started as well as halfway. Without them, he will never achieve this far.

Let's look at his latest album and really look deep into how much JJ has grown and how much this album has to offer.

1. 因你而在Stories Untold (7.5/10)

To be honest, I was kinda disappointed when I heard this song as his first hit for this album. I was expecting another song like 学不会Never Learn or maybe another song of a different genre like 曹操. However, I turn to accept that we cannot expect JJ to always reuse the same genres as his 1st hits as they will not be refreshing to the industry. Moreover, JJ wants to show his gratitude to his fans and this song was created exactly for his fans, hence it is nothing but appropriate. The magic of this song is it just grows in you and you will end up having to hum the tunes almost everywhere you go. JJ has achieved whatever he wanted to achieve and this song, is well accepted currently.

2. 零度的亲吻Kiss at Zero Degrees (8.5/10)
This song came as a surprise as it is nothing but a song you will really want to listen again and again. The elements and music composition cooperated so well and you just have to agree that this is a nice song.

3. 黑暗骑士Dark Knight (9.0/10)
A fresh new collaboration with Mayday. Of course, with Mayday, you won't expect a ballad from their collaboration. It is awesome and you really find new surprises when both composing artistes collaborate together for this song.

4. 修炼爱情Practice Love(9.5/10)
There is nothing much you can ask for from such an awesome production. The lyrics are so dam beautiful and you just cannot help but experience the real pain JJ had gone through, losing his friend from an air crash in 1997. The mini-movie clip was well done and really specially created for this song. My favourite lines from this song are definitely

笑着说爱让人疯狂
哭着说爱让人紧张
忘不了那个人就投降

they are words a casualty of love can say to stay strong, then depress and desperate and then ultimately to surrender. There has not been such awesome song production for quite a while in the mandarin pop scene recently. This has got to be the best.

5. 飞机Aircraft (8.5/10)

It's another collaboration again. However, not by any big names or anything, but his dearest brother. It is surprising as his brother can sing rather well as well. A rather special music style.

6. 巴洛克先生&One Shot, featuring Lee Hom(8.5/10)

Another collaboration again. With Lee Hom this time. Special collaborations and you can hear the different music elements from within. A good collaboration indeed.

The remaining 4 songs I shall not be doing a review, because i hope you guys can purchase this album and deduce yourself how great this album is. I believe JJ has made it so far for this album and we hope that he can continue doing his albums and produce good music in the future.

Overall album rating (9.0/10)

xH
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down