Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godfrey Tsao suffers concussion

Go down

Godfrey Tsao suffers concussion Empty Godfrey Tsao suffers concussion

Post by Successor Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:28 am

The actor-model hit his head when he dived into the shallow pool for a scene in his new drama

Godfrey Tsao suffers concussion 9e991f10

Top Taiwanese model Godfrey Tsao suffered a concussion after a pool diving accident during filming for his new idol drama Wo De Pai Dui Qing Ren.

On Monday in Kaohsiung, the 1.95-metre-tall Godfrey was filming a pool diving scene for the show when he knocked his head on the floor of the 1.4-metre-deep pool. At that time, he could still get out of the pool on his own, but the production crew noticed blood dripping down his face and rushed to ice his head.

Later, he felt dizzy and nauseous, and filming was abruptly ended as the male lead was sent to the hospital.

Doctors found that he had suffered concussion and advised that he stay for further checks and refrain from air travel.

Despite vomiting through that night, Godfrey still flew to Shanghai early next morning for prior work commitments. It is believed he was struck by a serious headache when he landed in the Chinese city.

He said yesterday, "I thought it's a superficial wound, but it swelled so much.

"My head now feels heavy and tired. I'll have to see a doctor again when I'm back in Taiwan."

Source: xinmsn.com

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum