Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumoured couple Eddie Peng and Jolin Tsai compete against each other

Go down

Rumoured couple Eddie Peng and Jolin Tsai compete against each other Empty Rumoured couple Eddie Peng and Jolin Tsai compete against each other

Post by Successor Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Rumoured couple Eddie Peng and Jolin Tsai compete against each other _19mb010

Rumoured couple Eddie Peng and Jolin Tsai compete against each other _19mb011

Translated by Successor, celebs.talk-forums

Last afternoon, rumoured couple Jolin Tsai and Eddie Peng appeared seperately for the body care products that they are each endorsing for; On the coincidence, the both of them too felt surprised. Eddie Peng embarasingly said he did not knew anything about this but is friends with Jolin Tsai, and will gift each other skin products. Jolin Tsai upon busy with her work claims that she did not noticed it.

Don't mind to surf together

Next month is Mothers day, Eddie Peng claims that he will give his mother body products as presents, and hope his mother is forever young. However Jolin Tsai previously says that she has brought her mother to The Maldives, giving her mother a early Mother's day present. Asking that if she will consider surfing with Eddie Peng? She answered graciously: "Since I am already tanned, I don't mind!"

Original article:

Source: ol.mingpao.com

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down