Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xH Music Chart Awards 2015 (RESULTS OUT!)

Go down

xH Music Chart Awards 2015 (RESULTS OUT!) Empty xH Music Chart Awards 2015 (RESULTS OUT!)

Post by xH Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:51 am

最佳国语男歌手 Best Male Vocalist
歌手        专辑
韦礼安 有所畏
陈奕迅 米.闪
李荣浩 李荣浩同名专辑
林俊杰 新地球
周杰伦 哎呦,不错哦

最佳国语女歌手 Best Female Vocalist
歌手 专辑
孙燕姿 克卜勒
杨丞琳 双丞戏
徐佳莹 寻人启事
李佳薇 天堂/悬崖
张惠妹 偏执面

年度单曲大奖 Song Of The Year
歌曲 歌手 专辑
克卜勒 孙燕姿 克卜勒
寻人启事 徐佳莹 寻人启事
新地球 林俊杰 新地球
三月 张惠妹 偏执面
点水 杨丞琳 双丞戏
PLAY我呸 蔡依林 呸

年度专辑大奖 Best Album
专辑 歌手
呸 蔡依林
克卜勒 孙燕姿
偏执面 张惠妹
寻人启事 徐佳莹
新地球 林俊杰

最佳快节奏单曲 Best Fast-Paced Track
单曲 歌手 专辑
狼 韦礼安 有所畏
无限大 孙燕姿 克卜勒
鞋子特大号 周杰伦 哎呦,不错哦
不解释亲吻 萧亚轩 不解释亲吻
PLAY我呸 蔡依林 呸

最佳催泪单曲 Best Emotional Song
单曲 歌手 专辑
尚好的青春 孙燕姿 克卜勒
明天的事情 徐佳莹 寻人启事
这样你还要爱我吗 张惠妹 偏执面
可惜没如果 林俊杰 新地球
失忆的金鱼 杨丞琳 双丞戏
诀别书 林倛玉,插班生 [信约:动荡的年代]电视剧主题曲/插曲

最受欢迎男歌手 Most Popular Male Artiste
to be announced

最受欢迎女歌手 Most Popular Female Artiste
to be announced

最受欢迎团体 Most Popular Group
to be announced

年度10大顶尖金曲 Annual Top 10 Songs
单曲 单曲
to be announced

Last edited by xH on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

xH
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

xH Music Chart Awards 2015 (RESULTS OUT!) Empty Re: xH Music Chart Awards 2015 (RESULTS OUT!)

Post by xH Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:27 pm

孙燕姿产后强势回归,风光夺下年度顶尖金曲,入围5大奖项!
徐佳莹,韦礼安成绩不俗,出道以来最佳的成绩

孙燕姿以神曲《天使的指纹》成功夺下顶尖金曲!年度10大金曲,就有3首孙燕姿的歌曲。《克卜勒》排名第6,《尚好的青春》排名第8,成绩非常亮眼!此外,[克卜勒]专辑也入围了各大专业奖项,如 年度专辑大奖,年度单曲大奖(《克卜勒》),最佳演绎女歌手等等,可喜可贺!Lala徐佳莹以《明天的事情》,把众多天王天后抛在后头,强势夺下亚军宝座,这也是她出道以来表现最好的一次。韦礼安《面具》也让他首次夺下这么好的成绩,排名第3!

天王天后争宝座,战情空前激烈!
最佳男女演绎歌手奖项,我们看到了一些熟悉的名字,也有一些惊喜!韦礼安,杨丞琳首次争夺这个大奖,杨丞琳更是以《点水》入围年度单曲大奖!今年在年终之前抢滩的两位天王周杰伦和林俊杰也都入围各大奖项,让竞争更加激烈!

xH
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

xH Music Chart Awards 2015 (RESULTS OUT!) Empty Re: xH Music Chart Awards 2015 (RESULTS OUT!)

Post by xH Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:07 am

最佳快节奏单曲 Best Fast-Paced Track
单曲 歌手 专辑
狼 韦礼安 有所畏
无限大 孙燕姿 克卜勒
鞋子特大号 周杰伦 哎呦,不错哦
不解释亲吻 萧亚轩 不解释亲吻
PLAY我呸 蔡依林 呸

1st round elimination:  不解释亲吻 & 鞋子特大号
Both songs are considered standard expectations from both singers with not much surprises, however both songs are good enough to be nominated for this award. Hope to hear more breakthroughs from them!

2nd round elimination: 狼
It is a job well done by William this time, trying out a different genre. This album impressed me especially with this first hit. However, hope to hear more of such works from William.

3rd round elimination: 无限大
I love the music arrangements of this song. Although its not the first time Stefanie doing fast-paced track, this song can be considered one of her best works in terms of fast paced tracks. It's a pity this is the only fast song in her Kepler album! Nevertheless, job well done!!

Final Winner: PLAY我呸
Jolin has never really impressed me with her dance tracks, however, this time, PLAY is a breakthrough yet again in my opinion. There were criticisms regarding how this song is a Part 2 of The Great Artist, however, i see both songs differently. Besides the point of her attention catching music video, the lyrics portrayed the media industry and is quite well written in my opinion, accompanied with the catchy tune and melody, i think this song deserves this award.

xH
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xH Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 pm

最佳催泪单曲 Best Emotional Song
单曲 歌手 专辑
尚好的青春 孙燕姿 克卜勒
明天的事情 徐佳莹 寻人启事
这样你还要爱我吗 张惠妹 偏执面
可惜没如果 林俊杰 新地球
失忆的金鱼 杨丞琳 双丞戏
诀别书 林倛玉,插班生 [信约:动荡的年代]电视剧主题曲/插曲

1st round elimination: 失忆的金鱼
Rainie nailed it this time round, securing a nomination in this award. Very glad to see her picking the right songs and improvement in vocals. However, among the 5, this song is still the weakest imo. Looking forward to see more breakthroughs from Rainie!

2nd round elimination: 诀别书
The feel for this song fades after the drama, although its still very nice. A rather interesting collaboration between Lin Qiyu and The Freshmen! Definitely added points to such quality work. Awesome emotional melody coupled with the scenes from the drama makes it perfect. Removing the drama part, this song is a quality song, but not the best in 2014.

3rd round elimination: 尚好的青春 & 这样你还要爱我吗
both divas delivered awesome emotional songs this time round. Stefanie always scores when she sings calm but emotional song. Youthful days managed to touch me quite abit especially with awesome lyrics, together with her calm but to the point rendition. Amei definitely scores in her screams towards the end of the song, but sadly, this song is quite mediocre without it.

4th round elimination: 明天的事情
its a tough fight between Lala and JJ. both have displayed very well their composing abilities, and both songs touched me very well. With their strong and awesome vocals, both songs won my heart over as compared to the rest.

The Winner: 可惜没如果
He managed to rush into the competition in the final minute, having to release his album a few days before end of 2014. It could be the recency effect that i chose this song, but I'm feeling very much for this song, with the very awesome music arrangements, and also his powerful vocals. Although the lyrics may make this song abit hard to sing, but that's not an issue. Congrats to JJ! =D

xH
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xH Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:27 pm

年度单曲大奖 Song Of The Year
歌曲 歌手 专辑
克卜勒 孙燕姿 克卜勒
寻人启事 徐佳莹 寻人启事
新地球 林俊杰 新地球
三月 张惠妹 偏执面
点水 杨丞琳 双丞戏
PLAY我呸 蔡依林 呸

1st Round Elimination:PLAY我呸 & 新地球
Song of the Year should go to songs that are less commercial and well composed and written. Although PLAY had meaningful lyrics, but the whole music composition should not be good enough to be labelled Song of the Year. JJ has made a fresh attempt in his new album Genisis with this song, a rather interesting one that is. Appreciate his efforts.

2nd Round Elimination: 点水
Rainie surprised me and impressed me with this album. Besides having catchy and memorable melody, 点水 managed to grow in me and making me like alot. Of course efforts go to Lala for composing such a wonderful song, and Rainie for handling it so well. 2014 competition too strong, so better luck next time! =)

3rd Round Elimination: 寻人启事 & 三月
Have always admired Lala's works, 寻人启示 may be boring to some, but it just so awesome after a few listens. Her vocals just gets better in reaching people's hearts, not to mention the emotional 明天的事情, this song is less mainstream but it definitely worth commending. 三月 too, gets nicer after a few listens. Amei's vocals is almost flawless, and have handled this song well.

The Winner: 克卜勒
Kepler is undeniably a strong song, and is widely accepted and recognised in asia, including Taiwan Top 100 Hits 2014. The collaboration with Hush have seen sparks and making use of a childhood melody in his chorus, even though is 1 line, makes the whole song captivating to listen. It was a tough choice deciding who should be given this award, finally, I realise, this is the song I think should be given the recognition.

xH
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xH Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:12 am

年度专辑大奖 Best Album
专辑 歌手
呸 蔡依林
克卜勒 孙燕姿
偏执面 张惠妹
寻人启事 徐佳莹
新地球 林俊杰

The Winner : 克卜勒
While there are many strong albums this year, nothing can beat Kepler this time round. The careful selection of songs in this album allows this album to be filled with great sincerity done by Stef. She may have taken 3 years to produce this album, she does what she likes and also caters to her fans. It was really a tough decision for this one and I almost wanted to void this award category. Haha.

xH
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xH Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:18 am

最佳国语女歌手 Best Female Vocalist
歌手 专辑
孙燕姿 克卜勒
杨丞琳 双丞戏
徐佳莹 寻人启事
李佳薇 天堂/悬崖
张惠妹 偏执面

First Round Elimination: 杨丞琳 双丞戏
This is rather obvious as she is the weakest among the 5. Nevertheless, I appreciate her efforts in the improvements she made in this album. Looking forward to see better works!

Second Round Elimination: 李佳薇 天堂/悬崖
Same as Rainie, she is the first time running for this award. I admire her vocals but her album on the whole did not impress me much, hence, the elimination.

Third Round Elimination: 孙燕姿 克卜勒
As much as I want Stefanie to win for this award, I think this album she did not display alot on her vocals power. It was still very good imo, but as compared to amei's screams and vocals, i think Stef has to exit on the 3rd round.

The Winner: 徐佳莹 寻人启事
I guess, disappoinment to many, I decided to give this award to Lala instead of Amei. Lala has always impressed me alot with her vocals and awesome compositions, it is high time she gets this award as a recognition. Amei, her good vocals is no doubt, but her album on the whole is not as good as Lala's in my opinion. Hence, Lala is given this award. =)

xH
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down