Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how many korean series have you ever watched?

3 posters

Go down

how many korean series have you ever watched? Empty how many korean series have you ever watched?

Post by princess of persia Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:11 pm

i think i have watched 18 or 19.let me tell them.
a jewel in the palace,sea god,thank you,pusan's trader,jumong,kingdom of the winds,princess hours,
who are you?,couple or trouble,my lovely kim sam soon,night after night,phoenix,my beloved sister,
the story of a mermaid,my wife is a superwoman,jewel family,coffee prince,white lie and love truly.
what about you? alien
princess of persia
princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

how many korean series have you ever watched? Empty Re: how many korean series have you ever watched?

Post by Inachi Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 am

I hardly have time for tv, let alone watching series.

Those that I watched occasionally were Stairway to heaven, Be strong Geum Soon and Princess Hours ... and then fell madly in love with Kwon Sang-woo, Kim Jeong Hoon and Han Hye Jin.
Inachi
Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

how many korean series have you ever watched? Empty Re: how many korean series have you ever watched?

Post by angsterslover Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 am

50+.............
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by princess of persia Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 pm

angsterslover wrote:50+.............
really?omg,you are really active in watching dramas.ooh.i'm so surprised. Very Happy
princess of persia
princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:06 pm

...hehe,yup:D i really like k-dram's,some of my fave's are princess hours,love story in harvard,coffee prince, and save your last dance for me...i watch Taiwanese too!
angsterslover
angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by princess of persia Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:56 pm

i love princess hours and coffee prince too but i haven't watched love story in harvard yet.i've heard whoever that loves this serie will love my girl serie either.
princess of persia
princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down