Hub for Asian Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申

Go down

Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申 Empty Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申

Post by Successor Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申 _22ma010

Name: 方力申 / Fong Lik Sun (Fang Li Shen)
English name: Alex Fong
Also known as: Siu Fong (小方) / Little Flying Fish (小飛魚) / Prince of Swimming (游泳王子)
Profession: Singer and actor
Birthdate: 1980-Feb-26
Birthplace: Hong Kong
Height: 175cm
Weight: 68kg
Star sign: Pisces
Chinese zodiac: Monkey
Blood type: O
Talent agency: 21 East

About Him

Alex Fong Lik-sun is a professional swimmer-turned-actor and singer based in Hong Kong, nicknamed "Little Flying Fish" for his swimming achievements. As of 2005, he holds several Hong Kong swimming records. He first represented Hong Kong at the age of 11. He also represented Hong Kong at the Sydney Olympics in 2000, but failed to reach the finals. He holds a degree in Business Administration from the University of Hong Kong. He caught the attention of record executives with his popularity amongst teenage girls and became a singer in 2001.

He had been assigned to work with Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) of former pop-group Cookies/Mini Cookies for the past few years. They now have 6 duets: 好心好報, 好好戀愛, 十・分愛 (winner of the 2006 Jade Solid Gold 'Best Duet Gold Award'), 我的最愛, 重爱 (mandarin version of 我的最愛) and 七年.

Aside from releasing albums and filming movies, Alex Fong is also one of the hosts of TVB's hit cooking comedy show, Beautiful Cooking, along with Ronald Cheng and Edmond Leung. On 24 April 2009, Alex Fong and Kary Ng appeared at the Melbourne Arts Center for their Melbourne 2009 show.

Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申 L_p10110

Albums

One Anniversary (2002)
Alex Fong New Songs and Best Selections (2003)
True (2003)
Never Walk Alone (2004)
903 California Red: Eleven Fires Concert (2004)
Be Good (2005)
The Lost Tapes: Alex Fong Lik Sun (2006)
In Your Distant Vicinity (2007)
Alex Fong 2008 L For Love New and Best Selected (2008)
Time Flies (2009)
7YRS (2009)

TV series
Dressage to Win (TVB, 2008)
Colours of Love (TVB, 2007)
My Family (TVB, 2004)
Sunshine Heartbeat (TVB, 2004)
Hearts Of Fencing I (TVB, 2003)
Feel 100% (TVB)

Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申 Linaa_10

Filmography
2001 - 2002 (二〇〇二) Starring: Alex Fong, Nicholas Tse, and Sam Lee
2002 - Feel 100% (百分百感覺) (Role: Male lead with Daniel Chan, Starring as female lead: Niki Chow and Rain Li)
2002 - Give Me a Chance
2003 - My Lucky Star (行運超人)
2003 - Sound of Colors (地下鐵)
2004 - Elixir of Love
2004 - Love on the Rocks (恋情告急) [cameo]
2004 - Astonishing
2004 - Super Model
2005 - My Family (甜孫爺爺) (Role: Male lead with Harwick Lau, Starring with female lead: Shirley Yeung)
2006 - McDull, the Alumni (春田花花同學會)
2006 - Marriage with a Fool (獨家試愛) (Role: Male lead, Starring as female lead: Stephy Tang)
2006 - Troy (Funky Monkey Dance Party II)
2006 - I'll Call You (得閑飲茶) (Role: Male lead, Starring as female lead: Viann Liang)
2006 - Dating a Vampire (愛上尸新娘) (Role: Male lead, Starring as female lead: Miki Yeung)
2006 - Love @ First Note (戀愛初歌) (Role: Male lead with Justin Lo, Starring as female lead: Kary Ng)
2007 - Love in Macau
2007 - Love Is Not All Around (十分愛) (Role: Male Lead, Starring as female Lead: Stephy Tang)
2007 - It's a Wonderful Life (心想事成) (Role: Male Lead with Ronald Cheng, Starring as female lead: Teresa Mo and Louisa So)
2007 - Bullet and Brain
2008 - L For Love♥️ L For Lies (我的最愛) (Role: Male Lead, Starring as female lead: Stephy Tang, Miki Yeung)
2008 - Legendary Assassin (狼牙)
2008 - The Fantastic Water Babes
2009 - I Corrupt All Cops
2009 - Metallic Attraction: Kungfu Cyborg
2010 - Once Upon a Chinese Classic
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://celebs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申 Empty Re: Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申

Post by Successor Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申 26849_10
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申 Empty Stephy Tang Knows Alex Fong Has No Injuries

Post by Successor Sun May 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申 0508-010

Stephy Tang wore a Pinko sparkling dress to attend a Mother's Day event. She disclosed she already asked for vacation to celebrate Mother's Day with her mom. She said: "Every year I would have dinner with mommy. This year I want to do something different. I want to go to mountain peak with mommy. I myself haven't go there many years. I worried there would be many people there, so we would wait until that day."

It's reported Stephy's rumored boyfriend Alex Fong was attacked when he was performing in Mainland. Stephy expressed: "It wasn't as exaggerated. After that I saw him during work. He doesn't have any injury. He also told me maybe there were too many people that's why it was hard to control. He's a grown-up, it's ok!" She then said she would dress more conservatively when attending to crowded events.

Source: http://kays-entertainment.blogspot.com/

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)
Successor
Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申 Empty Re: Alex Fong Lik Sun 方力申

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down